Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Uniik Stuff

One of our favorite online stores is back with some of their delightfully different products.

Uniik Stuff offers a wide variety of unique products. Their selection includes general items, fashion jewelry, unique gifts and ideas. It is a great site to visit when buying gifts. Their awesome items are affordable.

We have facilitated a few reviews for Uniik Stuff and have had pleasurable experiences with each of them. One of our favorite items is the Heart Locket Necklace, we gifted our granddaughter with this and she loved how beautiful it was, and how in the future we will be adding more charms.


Some of their great products include the cutest mini vintage eggs, Easter tins, antique bracelets, decorative tape, party favors, pillow cases, backpacks, purses, crafts, vintage and so much more!

The Uniik Stuff site is easy to navigate and filled with colorful cute things. Their Customer Service is great. They promptly take care of any issues. you might have with the utmost friendliness. We really like that they care about your satisfaction.


The owners of Uniik Stuff is a mother/daughter team. Yolindi and Teresa arrived in America nearly twenty years ago from South Africa. One of the many things the pair loved about their newly adopted land was the entrepreneurial and "cando" spirit. This inspired them to combine their talents. They set Uniik Stuff up to search for and acquire unique stuff from across the globe, and then make it available on their web site. Their objective is to supply rare, useful, desirable and distinctive items that can not be easily obtained through other shopping outlets. To make everyone's shopping experience exciting, Uniik Stuff brings you items of high value at low prices.

You can browse their website Uniik Stuff Website

33 comments:

  1. This sounds like beautiful products and gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love personalized jewelry like this. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will definitely have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Origami Owl so I'm sure I'll become addicted to these too LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the heart necklace. I like items that are personlized and not like everyone elses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have wanted one of these for so long.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love vintage/antique looking jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. these necklaces are very cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Would be a nice Mother's Day present.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have some friends who have these types of necklaces and ever since I saw how cute and customizable they are, I've wanted one really bad.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh man... what girl doesn't get lost in an accessory store!?!?! I can;t wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so beautiful, it would be a great gift

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so cute and what a nice gift it would make. I know my grand daughter would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this bracelet!!! My neice wouild love all the things this wonderful company offers!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the lockets!! They are so gorgeous! I love that this company acquires stuff from across the globe :) makes me feel like I'm really getting something I won't see anywhere else!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love being able to choose the charms. The variety is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an awesome & talented mother/daughter team! I absolutely love all their pieces. Also, love that the prices are so reasonable.

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMgosh I cannot even stand the cuteness on this site!! And you are so right!! It's so easy to navigate!! They just have so much to offer I could stay on there all day!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super fun and funcky fashions. I usually don't go for thes kind bejewelment and 'fashion' accessories but these pieces are great!! I can see myself wearing them, great gifties and many compliments and inquiries...Where did you get that. Yolindi and Teresa have a great product and well worth the mention!! Thanks for getting the word out (to me!).

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love that this company has great service. Customer service is very important these days!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love that their items are affordable and hand picked!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love that their items are affordable and hand picked! Means there is nothing thats not beautifully thought about and that everyone can enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really love the mini colored pencils! They come in a cute Abbey box!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like the belt with the heart shaped buckle. I think it would be something my granddaughter would wear.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super cute! I really love the variety of charms that they offer.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the bracelet. My mom got a locket for Christmas just like these so it will make her a lovely set. Fingers crossed. Great giveaway. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really love the antique style jewelry they carry!! So classic and gorgeous!! Something that looks remarkable but not at an outrageous price!

    ReplyDelete
  28. They have the cutest floating charms. I really like the wedding cake and pink cupcake!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Im glad that they have great customer service!! Keeps me so happy knowing that the quality assurance and customer service is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love being able to create something that's personalized, and great customer service is huge for me!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love their Wall Quotes! I especially love the "Why fit in when you were born to stand out"

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love the floating lockets and variety of charms! Everything is so cute and affordable, thanks for your review!

    ReplyDelete