Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Zubels 100% Cotton Hand Rattle Review

We received a sample in exchange for a honest an unbiased review.

We had the opportunity to review a rattle from Zubel's.


I had my eye on those very cute hand made knitted toys at Zubel's and was really excited when I was able to facilitate a review for a rattle that the baby loves looking at. It is a cute pink owl. I love the detail on it that makes it look so adorable.

All Zubel's rattles are 100% super soft organic hand knit cotton yarns. They use eco-friendly low impact dyes and minimal packaging to reduce waste. Each is hand stuffed to make them hug-able and loveable. The subtle textures, vibrant colors and the hand embroidered details spark imaginary play.


I have really enjoyed the Zubel experience. Their products are quality made with care. You can see the love they put into creating their products. I look forward to more of their items.

You can contact Zubels HERE

6 comments:

  1. Adorable items at Zubel's. The Pink Cupcake Sweater has cought my eye. Love that everything is handmade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable rattle! It looks so soft and snuggly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute picture - and I love this adorable rattle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your baby is so adorable, and so is the rattle. Great review

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found it through the giveaway hop, this time through Nanny to Mommy blog.

    -Hannah Avery
    hannahardoinmx@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable baby! I love that the Zubel's rattles are 100% super soft organic hand knit cotton yarns. It must be really soft :)

    ReplyDelete