Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Abc Train Wall Decal by aluckyhorseshoe

We received a sample in exchange for a honest an unbiased review.

We had the opportunity to receive a vinyl decal from aluckyhorseshoe to facilitate a review.

I decided that I was going to dedicate a corner in my dining room to the baby. I put a small dresser and changing table in there to save multiple trips upstairs during the day. I also wanted to decorate the wall next to the changing table so that she would have some pretty and interesting things to look at while she lays on her changing table. I just wish the wall wasn't so dark.


The first thing I added to that wall was a cute ABC Train decal I received from a wonderful Etsy shop called aluckyhorseshoe. The train is even a pretty lavender color. The decals are really very simple to install. The ABC's required me to have some patience getting them straight, but other than that very easy! I was able to chose my colors and font from these selections.



The vinyl material used for the decals is a matte finish, so they will not have a glare or look painted on. They are easy to remove when you want to take them down, just peel off. They are removable but not reusable. The decals will arrive with a squeegee tool and instructions for installation. They also send a practice decal to show you how easy it is. My practice decal is an adorable owl. They will make your decals smaller or larger if you'd like also. These interior high quality decals are made to last for years.

Aluckyhorseshoe is a fantastic Etsy Shop started by a 14 year old girl who was saving for college. Yes, you read that right, a 14 year old with help from her parents. They also donate a portion of each purchase to Horse Rescue Organizations.

The quality vinyl decals featured at aluckyhorseshoe are really very reasonably priced. Looking at the horse, nature, kids and quote decals I could very well develop a little addiction to vinyl wall decals, a lot of them are beautiful.

You can connect with Aluckyhorseshoe via Aluckyhorseshoe Etsy Shop

1 comment: