Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Bitpsy Professional Jumbo Lemon Squeezer Review

We received a sample in exchange for a honest an unbiased review.

We received the Bitpsy Lemon Squeezer to facilitate an honest review.


For a very long time I was a soda drinker. When I decided it was time to make some health changes and diet goals, it was time to cut out the soda drinks. I had never been a big water drinker but that had to change. I started adding lemon juice to my water to make the change a little easier. It tastes great. In case your a soda drinker thinking about quitting you will notice a big difference immediately.

I have been using the Btipsy Professional Lemon Squeezer I received to squeeze the lemons for my water every day. It is the best lemon squeezer I've used. Other lemon squeezers have handles that meet and it makes squeezing harder. The Btipsy lemon squeezer is designed so the handles are separated, this makes the squeezing process very easy.



The Btipsy Lemon Squeezer is made from the strongest material available, a high quality stainless steel. It will not break while squeezing. This hand polished Citrus Juicer will not rust or peel. Once your finished with it, it can be easily washed by hand or it is dishwasher safe. A hook on the top makes storing it convenient.

The Lemon Squeezer is really easy to use. No matter what your squeezing, a lemon or oranges, it is effortless. You'll be able to squeeze every drop! It so easy my kids can use it with no problem.

The Btipsy Lemon Squeezer can be found on Amazon for an affordable price, and with a three year warranty it is risk free. They aim for 100% customer satisfaction.

You can purchase your own Bitpsy Professional Jumbo Sqeezer via Amazon .



1 comment:

  1. I've never seen a lemon squeezer like this, so it is good to know that it works great - I want to get one! I use fresh lemons all the time!

    ReplyDelete