Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Friday, April 3, 2015

Guess Who Game from Winning Moves Review

We received a sample in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.

We had the opportunity to facilitate a review for The Guess Who Game from Winning Moves.

Winning Moves is a leading maker of classic Card and board games in puzzles. Since 1995 they have forged A close relationship with one of the world largest game companies has bro Inc owner of Parker brothers and Milton Bradley. As a result many long lived Parker Brothers and Milton Bradley games are now made exclusively by Winning Moves. With their talented group of game marketers and developers, Winning Move's Mission is to provide happiness to their consumers by offering classic, retro, fun and cool games.

Guess Who is the 1980's version of the classic mystery face game. There is a mystery person on your opponents card. Can you find the matching face in the crowd?

This game can be played by 2 players, 6 and up. The contents of the game are two plastic game units (with built-in face frames and scorekeepers.) 48 small face cards to fill game units, a deck of 24 mystery face cards, and illustrated instructions.


The kids started their units full of silly looking characters. They asked one another questions to eliminate some of those silly faces. They asked Yes and No questions and then took a guess on who the mystery character was. Once down to a face or two the mystery can be solved. If one of them identified their opponents mystery character that person was the winner. The kids had a great time with this game.

You can connect with Winning Moves via Facebook , @WinningMovesUSA , You Tube , and Winning Moves Website .

22 comments:

  1. This sounds really fun! I will have to get it for my nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a lot of fun, I will have to get for my grandson. Thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Guess Who! My sister and I used to play this all the time when we were growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to love playing this with my best friend growing up. We don't own it, but I feel like I should get it for my kids now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved guess who growing up!! Im so glad its still being made for my kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this game, I think more than my daughter does!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had this game growing up as a kid. I need to get it for my kids

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to love playing this with my daughters when they were younger! My grandsons would enjoy this game, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have the electronic version of Guess Who and love to play it. This version looks fun and much more simple, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think our kids might be too young for this game. I also think maybe their mommy and I can play it, hehehe :) Thank you for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what a fun game! :) I love board games and anything like this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't played this in forever! If you can believe it, I have 10 kiddos, I really need to get my hands on this game so they can enjoy it like I did as a kid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This was my favorite game when i was younger! Id love to play it again with my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds fun. My boys would love this

    ReplyDelete
  15. My daughter used to love this game, and I know my grandkids will, too.
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the Winning Moves company. They have all the fun games. This one sounds like a great memory building game. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I had this game when I was a kid - I'd love to play it now with my boys.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like the guess who game

    ReplyDelete
  19. My kids would love to play this game
    marypopmom (at) yahoo (dot) com
    Merry

    ReplyDelete
  20. We have played Guess Who - it's a really fun game!

    ReplyDelete
  21. We have game nights on the weekends. We like Guess Who

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love to play Guess Who with the children . We lost our game on our most recent move with the military and I've been wanting to purchase another one. rene chartier (joan)

    ReplyDelete