Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Friday, April 3, 2015

Hi Ho Cherry-O Game from Winning Moves Review

We received a sample in exchange for a honest an unbiased review.

We had a fun time reviewing another great game from Winning Moves.


Hi-Ho! Cherry-O is a Classic that is over 50 years old. Children pick fruit from their trees filling their buckets, while their learning math skills, such as counting, addition and subtraction.

Two to four players can play Hi-Ho! Cherry-O, ages 3 and up. The games contents are 1 plastic game board with trees, and buckets, 44 plastic cherries (40 for game play for extras), a fully assembled spinner, and illustrated instructions.

Ever since the early 1960's Hi-Ho Cherry-O math skills. Each player will start with a tree full of ten plastic cherries and an empty bucket. Spin the spinner and you could get 1, 2, 3, or 4 to add to your bucket. Watch out though if you spin a dog, bird, or spilled bucket, it can empty your bucket. When one player fills their bucket with all ten cherries they shout "Hi-Ho Cherry-O"!

I love games that are fun, entertaining and have an educational value as well. My 6 and 8 year old children are having a great time, they are even teaching my 4 year to play this game as well as help her with her early math skills. This game will help a lot with her as she will be starting kindergarten in September.


Winning Moves is A leading maker of classic Card and board games in puzzles. Since 1995 they have forged A close relationship with one of the world largest game companies has bro Inc owner of Parker brothers and Milton Bradley. As a result many long lived Parker Brothers and Milton Bradley games are now made exclusively by Winning Moves. With their talented group of game marketers and developers, Winning Move's Mission is to provide happiness to their consumers by offering classic, retro, fun and cool games.

You can connect with Winning Moves via Facebook , @WinningMovesUSA , You Tube , and Winning Moves Website .

6 comments:

  1. I have not seen this game in years. We always played this when we were little and when my boys were little also. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. I remember this game from when I was a kid. How fun would it be to play with my kids?!?! Thanks for the review (and reminder.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, talk about bringing back my childhood!! I loved this game!! I can't wait until my son is old enough to play with me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh I did not know this game still existed! We had this when we were kids. I will definitely have to see if my nine year old bonus daughter will play!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have such lovely memories of playing this game as a child and would love to play it with my grandkids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vera Wilson

    I played years ago. Think my nephews would enjoy now.

    snoopysnop1 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete