Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Spark and Bee Premium Baby Stroller Organizer Review

We received a sample in exchange for a honest an unbiased review.

We had the opportunity to facilitate a review for a Stroller Organizer from Spark and Bee.

Now that the nice weather is peaking at us a little, it will soon be nice enough to take the the little ones for walks to the park. I promised myself I would do a lot more walking this year. I definitely needed something to keep the things organized for a two month old and a toddler.


I received the Stroller Organizer from Spark and Bee. It was designed with added flexibility and convenience, from the X-large insulated cup holders to the extra zippered pockets to keep keys and other valuables. There's even room for large items like diapers, wipes and snacks. The collapsible design and extra pockets make walks so much simpler. No more fumbling with diapers, keys or your phone, everything is within reach.

The Stroller Organizer is made from a high quality custom design for a budget price. The basic design and secure storage options are appreciated on a daily basis.

Spark and Bee are dedicated to finding solutions that enhance your parenting experience - allowing you to focus on what matters most!

I really like the amount of stuff I can fit into the organizer, and everything is easily findable. This is an affordable high quality organizer that helps make life a little easier.

You can purchase the Spark and Bee Stroller Organizer HERE .

2 comments:

  1. I have this organizer as well, it really is fantastic! I love the size and how much it can truly hold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great my kids are out of stollet's but would be a great gift for my sis who is expecting :)

    ReplyDelete