Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Friday, April 3, 2015

Fish, Fish, Squish Game by Winning Moves Review

We received a sample in exchange for a honest an unbiased review.

We had the opportunity to review a fun game from Winning Moves called Fish, Fish, Squish.


The kids and I love finding different games to play on the weekend and love it when we find one that has a different twist to it. Just makes it all the more exciting! Let me tell you all about Fish, Fish, Squish this game is at the top favorites around my home.

Mold your own school of dough-fish, and get ready to "squish" your opponents' fish! Every three-in-a-row with the cards earns you a "squish" But, Stay on your Fins! Everyone else is trying to squish your fish too!


Fish, Fish, Squish is for 2-4 players, ages 5 and up. The contents we received with the game are-54 colorful fish playing cards, 4 resealable bags of Safe modeling fun dough. The fun dough comes in some bright fun colors, blue, orange, yellow and purple. There is also 4 plastic fish molds, 4 players mats and illustrated instructions.


The older kids, 6 and 8 have even been teaching my 4 year old how to play this game. She laughs and laughs - until her fish get squished. Then she folds her arms and pouts. She'll get the idea real soon am sure as she wants to play every time! They love molding their own fish and they get a kick out of how they get to squish the other players fish. It is all great fun!


Winning Moves is A leading maker of classic Card and board games in puzzles. Since 1995 they have forged A close relationship with one of the world largest game companies has bro Inc owner of Parker brothers and Milton Bradley. As a result many long lived Parker Brothers and Milton Bradley games are now made exclusively by Winning Moves. With their talented group of game marketers and developers, Winning Move's Mission is to provide happiness to their consumers by offering classic, retro, fun and cool games.

You can connect with Winning Moves via Facebook , @WinningMovesUSA , You Tube , and Winning Moves Website .

17 comments:

  1. Make your own fish? How cool is that! Sounds like a fun game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you mold your own fish! Your four year old sounds like my son - he gets pouty when he loses too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very unique game. I wonder how long the putty/mold goo will stay clean and moldable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like an awesome game for my niece's kids indeed. I will have to get this for them to play here. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a really cool game. I have never owned this one. This one would be good to look into having

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like such a fun game that my grandsons would enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do you store the dough when not playing? I love the idea of a game with moldable dough. We love that stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know my great niece would love this game as she just asked for some new play doh, lol I'd love to teach her this game:) Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the tactile interplay of the SQUISH! Makes it more fun for the kids to play!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds right up my sons alley! He'd love squishing the fish!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute name and idea. Just don't get squished.
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds and looks like such a fun game! My grandson is just old enough to make his own fish and squish others. Thanks for the information & review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think squishing the fish would be my son's favorite part of the game.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So fun that you make your own fish!! My son loves play doh and loves "squishing" lol! He would just have too much fun with this game!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think that it's great that you get to make your fish markers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My twins would love this. We try to find new and fun games to take camping or on vacation for the children. This would be a lot of fun for them and the family. rene chartier (joan)

    ReplyDelete