Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Chef Remi Cooking Thermometer Review

We received a sample in exchange for a honest an unbiased review.

I had the opportunity to facilitate a review for the Chef Remi Cooking Thermometer.


When it comes to cooking I truly need all the help I can get, it's been joked among family members that I could burn water. I was excited to review the Chef Remi Cooking Thermometer. I love making chocolate peanut butter no bake cookies. The temperature for these cookies have to be almost perfect for them to turn out good, and harden like their suppose to.

The Chef Remi Cooking Thermometer enables you to prepare perfectly cooked meals without the the need to slice foods open or leave huge knife puncture marks on your food. It features both Celsius and Fahrenheit going from -58 F to 572 Friday or -50 to 300 C.

The Chef Remi Cooking Thermometer arrived packaged professionally. The LR44 battery and instructions are included with purchase. It features an auto shut off after 10 minutes which helps save battery life. The LCD screen makes reading the thermometer very easy, and within seconds it measures temperature. This thermometer reads the temperature correctly and there are no worries of over cooking the food, or illness from under-cooking. The thermometer also comes In it's own protective case.

I use to have an old thermometer that was probably only an inch long, I knew I was not getting correct readings from the inside of some of the meat I was cooking. I like that the Chef Remi Cooking Thermometer is long, I won't have to worry about getting incorrect readings when I'm cooking chicken or turkey. There are meats that when cooked on low heat the inside will not reach the correct internal temperature. Or you can have impatience such as I and turn the heat up and you will end up with meat that is overcooked on the outside and hasn't reached the correct internal heat inside. The thermometer is easy to read and use. I have made two batches of yummy chocolate peanut butter no bake cookies and both times were a success with this thermometer.

This instant digital thermometer can be used on meats, fish, casseroles, really heated foods, breads, cakes, deep frying and candy. Several food writers and celebrity cooks have testified that you don't have to have a Chef Remi Cooking Thermometer to be a great cook, however using this thermometer will make you an even better cook. The 100% Lifetime Guarantee makes this a great deal for this fantastic kitchen tool no one should go without.

You can connect with the Chef Remi Cooking Thermometer HERE .

No comments:

Post a Comment