Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Curliss Automatic Rotating Curling Iron Review

We received a sample in exchange for a honest an unbiased review.

We had the opportunity to review the Curliss Automatic Rotating Curling Iron.


I love finding new products for my hair* I have dull, sometimes too fuzzy, no bounce to it hair. I like to add some curls so it doesn't look like it is hanging in strings. I am really impressed with the features of the Curliss Curling Iron.

The Curliss Automatic Rotating Curling Iron with ceramic tourmaline barrel features a barrel sized 1/34"(32mm), it is large and makes Great curls. This curling iron features automated Bi-directional rotating barrel for a faster result. You simply clip the hair to the barrel and let Curliss do the work with a touch of a button. Curliss is like no other curling I have ever used. I really like it.


The curling iron has a 360 swiveling 8 inch cord. While your saying your hair you will not have to worry about the cord getting all tangled up. It has a Dual voltage and can be used worldwide with any plug adapter. The curling iron will heat up from 180 to 240 degrees. I like that I can set the heat to how hot I want it. No frying your hair to get those pretty curls anymore. I think one of its best features besides that rotating barrel is the automatic shutdown. How many of us have left home only to wonder if you shut off the curling iron.


The Curliss is a quality made curling iron. I have had curling irons that were made so cheap they broke within a few months. This Curliss takes the effort our of curling your hair. No more arm and shoulder pain just from a hair style. With a lifetime guarantee this curling iron from Curliss is a great deal over on Amazon .

1 comment:

  1. This is a nice curling iron, I've just been online shopping for one! I need to check this one out! It is a winner!

    ReplyDelete