Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Space Scouts Stella Subscription Program


We received a sample in exchange for a honest an unbiased review.

we had the opportunity to facilitate a review for Space Scouts Subscription Box.

My grandson is 7 years old and he loves things that have to do with space and the solar system. When I allowed him to dig through a recent subscription box from Space Scouts, he was really excited about the contents and activities.


Space Scout is a monthly subscription program designed to engage children with fun learning activities, exciting challenges, and hands-on discovery. Space Scout is entertaining for children who are 4 to say 9 in my opinion. As my 3 grandchildren ages 4, 6 and 8 were all definitely interested. I changed the wording a bit from my 4 year old granddaughter to my 8 year old granddaughter but they all found everything intriguing. The subscription box will ship via USPS.


We received the Space Scout month 1 and 2 starter kit. In that first kit a card will be included with general information introducing your child to the space program. Everything in box #1 was contained in this cute Space Scouts pack. Your child can use this for the monthly activity that will arrive along with their Space Scout snacks. A Wikkì Stick craft came with it. These were new to me, they're sort of like a pipe.

You can connect with Space Scouts via Their Website

No comments:

Post a Comment