Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

B.O.N. Nourishing Skin Oil - Stretch Mark Oil Review

We received a sample in exchange for a honest an unbiased review.

I have the most unfortunate luc─Ě of having the
driest skin.I have bought lotion upon lotion.
Recently I have also developed some dark areas
around my forehead. My doctor explained it is 
called "the pregnancy mask" Every female whose
given birth is gifted with it, unfortunately it only 
gets dark and noticeable for some of us. I am 
happy that I started using B.O.N. Skin Oil and I am
seeing improvements, in very little time.

B.O.N. Nourishing Skin Oil is a highly absorbent
natural oil blend of Avocado oil, rose-hip oil, 
grape-seed oil and Vitamin A oils to boost skin 
vitality and elasticity while Nourishing and repairing 
your skin.

This powerful oil blend and intensive moisturizer
to use on belly, hips, bust, scalp, nails and hair to
relieve dry and itchy skin. It will improve skin tone
and elasticity to avoid new tears, and will assist in 
the repair of old tears. This is one of the only skin 
oils clinically proven results to reduce the 
appearance of scars and stretch marks. 

This blend contains safe and natural ingredients. 
There are no Mineral oils, no liquid Paraffins, no
Parabens,  no BHT, no colorants,  no preservatives,
and no harmful chemicals.

This oil blend is magnificent,  I can see results,
skin that was once dark is lightening up. This
Skin oil is also not greasy, it has a spray nozzle
so there will be no messes and it will stay 
contaminant free. Find yours on Amazon
it is worth the price to see these results!

You can purchase B.O.N. via B.O.N. Website .

+

No comments:

Post a Comment