Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Thursday, June 25, 2015

LilleBaby Baby Carrier

We received a sample in exchange for a honest an unbiased review.

We were given the opportunity to facilitate a review for a baby carrier from lille baby.


When Brandi Lynn was a little over a month she was diagnosed with reflux. I was really very worried as I had another son who had it mildly but her symptoms of choking and gagging really frightened me. The doctor said to keep her upright, all the sudden she would only sleep in her car seat, and I would continually hold her to keep her upright. As much as I love the way her and I have bonded, it's pretty hard to get things done while holding her.

I was beyond excited when lille baby agreed to allow us to review their baby carrier. I knew this is just what I needed.

The Lille Baby COMPLETE really is complete. It was designed with both the parent and the baby in mind. It will keep the baby comfortable and secure.

The many features of the Lillebaby Baby Carrier includes soft, comfortable and organic fabric. An adjustable waist belt that evenly distributes weight across the body. The adjustable seat weight ranges from 7 to 45lbs. The neck is an adjustable support and a protective hood keeps baby's head protected from the elements.

LilleBaby Baby Carrier is comfortable for both me and BrandiLynn. The padded structured waist is super supportive. I have had another one that dug into my side after only a little while, I was glad to see I wouldn't have this problem. I have a curvy figure and finding a baby carrier that has versatility and comfort is beyond great. It's stylish, and has six carrying positions. It supports lumbar and neck. It is machine washable.

You can contact Lille Baby via Lille Baby Facebook , @lillebaby , Lille Baby Pinterest , Lille Baby Instagram , and Lille Baby Website .

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great carrier. I love these, it would make it so much easier to carry a baby. My arms used to get so sore from toting the babies around.

    ReplyDelete