Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Back to School Event

bk2school

I don't have children in school anymore but the thought of buying school clothes doesn't go away easily. Saving, then trying to find the best deals. I would use JcPenny $10. of $25. coupons every time one came out and the buy the very best deal I could find. I looked through clearance racks every time I went shopping and even took my birthday rewards from Penny's and Old Navy in looking for back to school bargains. My co-blogger's Brandi and my daughter, Christina each have three children in school and while I'm glad I don't have to dish out the cash anymore I find myself missing the game of bargain hunting, it sure wasn't a game back then. Now I hunt for a head start on my Christmas shopping! Yes, I know, it seems like school just got out! But the new school year will be here before you know it, so we thought we'd do this giveaway to help a few of you get a head start on school shopping, and maybe enable you to get some good deals on the end of summer merchandise that can be used for school!

This event will have 8 (eight) winners! It is open to the U.S. and Canada, Void where prohibited by law.

This event is hosted by Dixieland Reviews and Co-Hosted by The Savings Opportunity, Southern Mom Loves, Deliciously Savvy, Mom 'N Daughter Savings and Life of a Southern Mom. Sponsored by We Love Travel Deals.

Sponsored Prizes include:

2-$100 Gift Cards to Forever 21
2- $100 Walmart Gift Cards
2-$100 Target Gift Cards and
2-$100 Kohls Gift Cards

Terms & Conditions:

Open to the US and Canada. Must be 18+. Void where prohibited by law. All entries will be combined and ran through random.org. There will be a total of 8 winners. Prizes will be shipped to winner from sponsor. Not associated with Facebook or any other social media venue. By entering this contest you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. There is only one mandatory entry, all the rest are completely optional however the more entries you complete, the better the odds of winning.

Please enter on the Giveaway Tool below. Good luck!! To see a list of winners, please visit our****** Winners Page. ******* Once a winner is notified and they reply to the email that was sent, and confirm their mailing address, their name will be listed on the winners page. This event begins on July 1st, 2015 at 7:00 pm Eastern Standard Time.

50 comments:

  1. so far, it's a great summer. a walmart gift card would make it awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This summer has been so busy..... Kids work and weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far my summer is going great! I get to spend a lot of time with my grandchildren and we will be BBQing on the 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. our summer has got off to a bad start. Everyone in the family is having their own health problems.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're having a great summer so far. We're keeping busy, enjoying good weather when we have it and getting ready to celebrate the 4th of July! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kids are grown...but I also remember the school shopping excursions for 4 kids...stressful to say the least. Summer is going good so far but not warm enough. We were down into the mid 30's the other night here in Northern Wisconsin...brrr. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This summer has been so hot. I have been mostly trying to stay out of the heat

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sun and I love a good rainstorm so the summer is going wonderfully so far. Lots of time with my children and grandchildren can ask for any better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Summer could be better. Bad for my allergies and sinuses.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My kids have already reached the "I'm bored" stage even though we spent some time at splash village and done other things Tomorrow night, fireworks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Summer has been great spent many hours in the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It has been a Hot one so far here in Portland, OR. Working hard and enjoying family fun on the weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Our summer just began but we are enjoying it and looking forward to having relatives visiting soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. We are having a great summer, had a lot of rain to start the season, and a lot of damage to the driveways, but guesss what I am well, hubby and family is all well, so our summer is wonderful, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  15. Summer hasn't been to bad we got to welcome our second child into the world, that also means less time outside doing fun stuff but so worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Summer was busy hopefully July will slow down a little so we can just hang out at the pool

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's going but going by fast!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So far our summer has been great, relaxing, planning a trip to San Diego next month and my brothers are coming from Atlanta next week, all is well

    ReplyDelete
  19. love summer so you get to spend time with your family... thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  20. It has been bad/good. I had surgery in June, but I feel well enough for my vacation to Cancun next week. Thankyou

    candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  21. It's been a fun and wet summer so far, we've been hitting the beach daily. Love the time spent and making awesome family memories. with my family.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Our summer has been going great!! We have been fishing and swimming all summer long because that is what we love to do together!! Our camping trip is coming soon and we are all so excited! Its a great way to end the summer!! lindsayhess84 @ yahoo .com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Summer is great only because of the heat! My son broke his leg, so that's never fun :(

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's a good summer with 1 RV trip done and 2 more to go!

    ReplyDelete
  25. The summer is just flying by. The kids have done several camps and we've had many fun days at the pool.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Super hot but we are loving it outside everyday

    ReplyDelete
  27. Summer is going great. Kids are enjoying their time off and keeping busy.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Summer is going well - we had a mini heat wave a few days ago that kind of zapped us of all our energy...we had talked of going to an outdoor concert tonight, but were just too tired.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Summer is going good, one daughter is working and the other is preparing to get her driver's license.

    ReplyDelete
  30. boring summer so far, can't afford to go anywhere - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Summer's been busy. Lots of traveling. Glad to have some downtime these past couple weeks because it's about to get busy again.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Our summer has been really busy in phases for each family member. With trips/work/volunteering, we can't wait until fall when we get to take our family vacation. Thanks for hosting this very helpful back to school campaign!

    ReplyDelete
  33. summer is crazy. my kids are college aged but I will be helping my son move out west for grad school soon , so it is busy!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I have been sick a lot this summer, but I am really enjoying the warm weather. I lounge on my deck with my dog, a tall glass of lemonade, and a good book. So relaxing!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. So far so good. We've been hanging out by our pool and bbq in the evenings. The heat has reached an all time high over the past week so we're taking it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  36. busy at work but this weekend we will have a road trip..looking forward to it

    ReplyDelete
  37. My summer has been great so far! My daughter just turned 3, my son turned 2 and I had a baby boy in May! We love to play outside or do crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  38. The beach, bike rides, and veggie bbq's. Thats how my summers been!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I am having a great summer! It's been very relaxed and my son is enjoying being home for summer! We are getting ready to go on vacation to the beach soon.

    ReplyDelete
  40. This summer has been kind of tough for my youngest as he hurt his ankle - so no sports camps!

    ReplyDelete
  41. My summer is going great and going by too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Our summer is great I have not heard I am bored yet.

    ReplyDelete
  43. We have had a great summer so far. I taught my 8 yr old son how to ride his bike without training wheels. We just went to the beach a few days ago, and he rode with his dad on his bike all over.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Summer has been good to us so far! Swimming, bbq's, baseball games, birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  45. My summer has been wonderful! Right now my son and i are in tennessee visiting my mom (his nana). Tomorrow we will go blackberry picking and make pies.

    ReplyDelete
  46. good luck everyone

    ReplyDelete
  47. Summer was good. Had fun times at the park and fairs.

    ReplyDelete
  48. My summer is going well -- just going too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  49. It has been a very busy summer here and much hotter then normal

    ReplyDelete