Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Monday, July 6, 2015

Gurin Professional Rechargeable Water Flosser Review


We received a sample in exchange for a honest an unbiased review.
We had the opportunity to facilitate a review for The Professional Rechargeable Water Flosser from Gurin.


My 17 year old son is a little obsessive about his teeth. All my kids take good care of their teeth but my oldest is always worried about having just the right toothbrush, and he is a faithful floss-er. We received the Professional Rechargeable Water Flosser from Gurin, and he was curious to give it a try.

The Professional Oral Irrigator from Gurin Products provides an easy and effective way to support proper teeth and gum health at home. This new version comes with Lithium batteries, providing more power.

The Irrigator from Gurin Products is a powerful jet which helps to remove debris deep between teeth and reduces the risk of bacteria build-up in crevices and below the gum line. This is a great tool for people who have bridges and braces. The irrigator is BPA-FREE and FIA approved. The motor is quiet and it has tip release button.


This Irrigator is lightweight and rechargeable. My son been using it for a few weeks and has not had to recharge it yet. It also has an extra large capacity water tank that I'm pretty sure he hasn't refilled yet. We have had others that kept needing refilled because they were smaller. The extra large reservoir is removable and easy to refill. This is also a cordless design powered by batteries. It has three operating modes useful for different oral needs. Normal, soft, and pulse. The pulse mode comfortably massages the gums, this my son's favorite mode. There are two color coded interchangeable tips included for multiple users.

The Gurin Irrigator is a more convenient design, my son approves of. He thinks he likes not having to refill it constantly and irrigating is easier and less abrasive than using string floss. Using an Irrigator helps reach crevices in the mouth the tooth brush isn't able to reach. Irrigating daily promotes cleaner teeth and healthier gums. Just add mouth wash for that extra fresh feeling!

You can purchase your Gurin Professional Water Flosser Amazon .

6 comments:

  1. I would like to get a Gurin water flosser. I heard flossing with water is really good for the gums, and much gentler than using floss. That is so cool about your 17 year old wanting to make sure his teeth are clean! Good habit to have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw a commercial on tv about this. I think it looks like a no-brainer for this house

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know such a product even existed - I've always disliked using floss - it just seems so abrasive. This seems like a pretty good alternative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think with 14 grandchildren I could put this to good use at my house for when theycome and stay,,they dont all come at once but several at a time

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never knew this existed!! I am an avid flosser and this would be so awesome to have. I am going to check these out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This would be perfect for my daughter! She has a "bridge" which is sort of like a retainer, but not removable. Tons of stuff gets stuck between the metal bridge and her gums leaving irritated areas and floss picks can't always get stuff unstuck w/o causing more irritation. I will definitely be looking into these!

    ReplyDelete