Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Monday, July 13, 2015

Switch-A-Rooz by Wild Republic Review




We received a sample in exchange for a honest an unbiased review.

We had the opportunity to facilitate a review for Switch-A-Rooz from Wild Republic. A reversible 2 in 1 plush animal.


Growing up I remember some of my first best friends were my stuffed animals. At five and six years old my dolls and stuffed animals were who I told my secrets too, they also comforted me when I was feeling sick or scared of monsters that seemed to only come out at night. Children can have some of their important first connections with their stuffed friends. I think having dolls and stuffed animals is an important part of young life.

I surprised my granddaughter, Leah with this adorable creature and she immediately giggled and hugged her new best friend. She was even more excited to find out her plush new friend was reversible, and instead of just one new friend she has two! She takes her new BFF's everywhere with her now.


What makes this brand fun and exciting is it is a collection of 48 different combinations of animals to collect. We pulled out the Switch-A-Rooz poster to look at all the plush friends and their BFF's. Every animal has a reversible buddy and their BFF, you can locate on the map by matching their sign. My granddaughter likes to show me which ones she thinks we should gift her cousins with for their birthdays. She thinks it would be a happy surprise for her cousin to get not only one animal but two in one package.

The Switch-A-Rooz Wild Republic are recommended for ages 5-9. The durability of the plush animals are great, I don't fret about my grandson playing with the stuffed animal it is sewn together magnificently. The toys from Wild Republic go through a variety of safety testing. As a Mom and grandma this makes me feel a lot more comfortable. I like knowing the toys my kids are playing with are manufactured by people who care about the overall safety of children.


Wild Republic's realistic stuffed animals have been helping children to explore the beauty and the great wonders of nature since 1979. In addition to their classic plush they offer developmental toys, decorative jewelry and engaging play sets that spark children's imaginations and make learning fun. Wild Republic is a natural choice for kids with their realistic designs and sounds straight from the wild.
You can connect with Wild Republic via Facebook , @Wild_Republic , Pinterest , Instagram , You Tube and Wild Republic Website




15 comments:

  1. adorable,,i have 14 grandchildren and everyone of them would love one of these to play with espically to keep at my house

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these are pretty original. Two stuffed animals for the price of one, what child wouldn't enjoy this??

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such adorable stuffed animals by Switch Rooz. My niece needs to get one of these because I know that she would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, those are too cute. My little guy would love one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this Switch-a-rooz is an awfully cute idea. My gosh, it is also 2 toys in one - and what kid doesn't enjoy some variety with their toys?

    ReplyDelete
  6. These stuffed animals are so cute! I love that they are reversible. I'm sure my girls will love this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute that kids will enjoy not just one toy, but two. I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The fact it's a two-fer is the absolute best! What a really, really fun way to double up the plushy goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww aren't they all cute? My son is a big stufffed animal fan. I'm going to be sad when he outgrows it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are adorable!! I know my neice would love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These Switch-a-rooz are too cute! I know my daughter and I would have a lot of fun with these!

    ReplyDelete
  12. As an animal lover (and fan of stuffed animals), I LOVE these lil' critters. I think I like the fox and owl combination the best. This reminds me of this promotional item my Mom brought home last year. It was from a bank, and one side was a bull, and you turned him inside out, and he turned into a bear…to represent the stock market.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Switch-A-Rooz would be a hit with my niece. She would fall in love with them immediately - simply adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are adorable! I love the owl one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These animals are very cute! Overall I think they have adorable faces and it's really fun to see a fox stuffed animal and an owl as they aren't your run of the mill stuffed critters out there.

    ReplyDelete