Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Zubels "The Best Rattle in the World" Review

We received a sample in exchange for a honest an unbiased review.

We were given another great opportunity to facilitate a review for a grasshopper rattle from Zubels.


Brandi Lynn is at that stage where she's curious about everything. From watching people's facial expressions to objects sitting around her. If they're close enough she'll grab them off and explore them with her mouth. I have to be careful because everything goes into her mouth, this is why I like her Zubels rattles. Zubels products are 100% hand knitted cotton and low impact Non-toxic.

The grasshopper rattle from Zubels makes Brandi Lynn smile and laugh. The vibrant colors attract her attention, and she likes the soft tinkling noise it makes. Her plush new friend is very soft and cuddly making it perfect for our girl and it meets with her approval.


All Zubels are hand-knitted and 100% cotton, none of the products are mass produced. Cotton is a natural fiber and a renewable resource. Zubels also uses low impact dyes that do not contain toxic chemicals or Mordants. You will also notice that Zubels uses minimal packing material, by not packaging their products with excessive and needless packaging there is less waste for the landfill.

Zubels toys are always 100% organic. Their each beautifully hand crafted, and each one has its own personality. I find that the detailed knitting job of the rattles are amazing. They are fun, whimsical, hand knitted characters you will find adorable.

I also find it impressive that Zubels has produced an organic breastfeeding cancer bear and all the profits generated went towards the breast cancer cause.

Zubels was born of a creative group who worked together to bring smiles to children. There was a need for eco-friendly toys whose only requirement would be a little love and imagination. The family owned Renzo Company is committed to making eco-friendly toys stuffed with love.

Zubels cares that your children and babies are playing with toys that are safe. These toys will stand the test of time and their high quality hand made items made affordable.

14 comments:

  1. What really nice frog rattle! My niece would love one of these, and it is nice to know that they are all organic, and these would be great for a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very cute rattle. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cute rattle. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable rattle. I really appreciate that they are hand-knitted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is so nice,,my grandbaby would love this

    ReplyDelete
  6. These sure do look super cute. Love the colors and I am sure the little ones willl as well

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww how cute! :) I love the look and how plush this toy is! Super cute and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable!! I love the bright colors!! Really sweet and precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that this is organic and doesn't use any toxic dyes! It is really cute to top it off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are adorable!! I'd love one for my baby boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so cute and so much safer than other rattles. I would love to have one for my little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are really cute. I really like the frog. My nephew would love this (he's 1 month old).

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is such a cute rattle. My little ones would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the caterpillar rattle, super cute! Would love one for my niece or nephew (will find out Thursday)!

    ReplyDelete