Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Saturday, August 1, 2015

LUGZ Womens Shifter Ballistic Hibiscus/White Review

We received a sample in exchange for a honest an unbiased review.


It is that time of year when we like to camp. The kids and I go on long hikes. We love the nature and it is on those hikes we have some of our very best talks. I have foregone the camping nights most nights due to having the baby this year but still spend time during the day taking the kids on hikes. It is some of our best bonding time. In order for my feet to survive some of these hours of hiking I need some comfortable boots. The wrong pair of footwear and I could have painful blisters all over my feet.

Lugs has recently came out with their new line of women's boots. I was excited to receive a pair of Lugs newest Shifter Ballistics. These durable boots made for women provide a classic cool style and comfort that will last all day and night.


The Shifter Ballistic Boots for women feature a padded collar and tongue, a cushioned insole and a durable Lugs outsole for maximum performance.

There is an awesome twist to this new line of women's boots. It is the new color combination of pretty pastel colors. I really want to own every color! There is Sour Blue with a white sole, Hibiscus with a white sole, and Potion with a white sole. The colors also include a golden wheat with a cream sole and a black boot with a black sole. Choosing the pair I wanted was hard, but I settled on the Hibiscus with white soles. I can't help the girly girl in me who loves pink.

As always Lugs really pulled through on making comfortable high quality boots. I like the ankle support of the padded collar. The insoles are cushy and the tongue Comforts the instep and the treads are great.

The Shifter Ballistic Women's Boots from Lugs are made with high quality materials. They are sturdy, durable and stylish. Lugs is a brand you can trust, their footwear lasts for the long haul.

You can connect with LUGZ via:
Facebook .
@LugzLifestyle .
Pinterest .
Instagram .

27 comments:

  1. I love these boots! The color is perfect and would match most of my outfits. Plus they look so comfy and warm for the winter months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tabitha MiddletonAugust 1, 2015 at 8:14 PM

    I'm a ugg type person so I've never been into these types of boots. But let's be honest those are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! There are so many ways to wear these with these cute colors! These are great for anytime of year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! My niece has a pair & she surprised me by choosing black. I thought she would go for sour blue because it looks a lot like teal, her favorite color. She said black goes with everything, so she can wear them more often, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's comfortable, pretty, and what else do you need? I need a good tread on the bottom cause I have a tendency to slip. And LUGZ has it! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love theses boots, this color is actually my favorite!!! It's been awhile since I've owned a nice pair of boots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fashionable and fun. I like how color is added to functional boots to give them great style.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look so comfortable. I really need a new pair of boots. I really like the color, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are really cute love the color and style

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these shoes! They look super comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't help but be attracted to these awesome pink boots! I've heard nothing but good things about Lugz and hope to have the chance to own a pair :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. To be honest, I've never been a fan of Lugz.....until now! I think I've fallen in love with this "look-at-me" pink color. I love this pair of shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These boots are so cute!! I know my baby girl would love them. They remind me of Timberlands, expect much more affordable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. they are so pretty i would love to have a pair of these I love the Lugz shoes the pink would differently is one of my favorite color when i buy shoes

    ReplyDelete
  15. LUGZ offer amazing comfort and the next styles for fall are great for back to school for any age

    ReplyDelete
  16. These sound like an awesome pair of boots for fall and winter. I love that they are padded for comfort!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are gorgeous! I really like practical shoes, both because I'm an active person and because I work in a job where the dress code is casual but I am on my feet a lot of the time. But I also like my shoes to be cute. I'm going to have to look into buying a pair of these.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have love the look of Lugz for a long time! I am in love with all the new colors too! I love the purple, but I want the whole collection!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These look so awesome. I would love to wear a pair of these and my daughter would be jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I know a little girl who wears an adult size shoe that would go goofy over these boots. I am giving them to her for school. She does not have any, yet.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really like these boots, I just don't think I could wear them in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These boots are so cute. Pink is my favorite color too, so you know I would wear these just about everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I don't own any good pairs of boots. I love the hot pink color of these! They look like they'd be good for every day wearing and for hiking too.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lugz always has nice shoes.I really like the colors these boots comes in as well as the style.I don't own any boots,but i would love to own a pair of these

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love these boots and the color is amazing! Would have a lot of fun wearing these

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love these boots. The pink is so bright and cheerful and they look so comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  27. These are really cute and colorful. They would certainly add a little pizzazz to ones wardrobe! {Plus they look really comfortable

    ReplyDelete