Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Thursday, August 13, 2015

The Washable Baby Safe Ink Print Kit from Little Keepsake Review


We received a sample in exchange for a honest an unbiased review.

We had the opportunity to facilitate a review for The Washable Baby Safe Ink Print Kit from Little Keepsake.


Brandi Lynn is growing so quickly. and I was excited to capture her prints with this kit. It was easy to do and it is a keepsake I will always treasure.

The Little Keepsake Washable Baby Safe Ink Print Kit for hands and feet has been new and improved. The sheets are larger for print taking, and the ink is easier to clean off. This is an infant safe ink print kit, you can safely use at home. It is a non toxic lead and latex free print kit. It works on most papers and porous surfaces. You do not need any special paper when using this kit. The premium quality ink strips pick up every fine detail and it will resist fading over the years. The print kits can be used for newborns, toddlers, children, and adults. Just apply ink multiple times to cover entire area. For hands and feet with less natural oils it is recommended to wipe with the wipes included first this will moisturize the skin and makes wiping ink off easier. Use more ink for darker prints and less for lighter prints. Archive quality cardstock is included. Thee ink print set will make up to 8-10 dark prints for most children under 12. The set is reusable.


There are many ways to capture your little ones tiny feet but I found this kit the easiest. I decided to wait till she was relaxed after drinking a bottle and she had a toy to play with. I only did her feet for now. At six months old our girl is very wiggly so I will do her hands on another occasion. The prints turned out beautiful I love them! Her feet were very easy to clean when we finished.

This kit includes four 3x5 inked strips in a resealing bag, 4 blank white acid free 8.5 x 5x5 cards for taking prints, two individually wrapped moisturizing and hypoallergenic baby wipes with detailed instruction and photos.


You can purchase The Washable Baby Safe Ink Print via Amazon .

5 comments:

  1. This is really neat and I should think about getting one for our little one who's arriving soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like it works well. I only have the prints from when my son was born but it'd be cool to do them every month to see the foot growth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute idea! I've always wanted to do an ink print for my daughters as they grow. Thanks for sharing this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would be a great gift to my sister who is expecting her first baby! I how calm she looks, what a great baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a good idea for my sister to get for my niece. I wish I would have done this with my son and daughter when they were little. I think this is a great way to remember child!

    ReplyDelete