Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Car Garbage Can by Drive Auto Products


We received a sample in exchange for a honest an unbiased review.

I spend a lot of time in my car, between myself and my children the car can get really messy within a few days. I received the Car Garbage Can from Drive Auto Products. What a difference this has made!

The reusable car garbage can is double lined, insulated and 100% water-proof inside.An adjustable strap makes it easy to hang this on the back of driver or passengers headrest, from the armrest door grab or just set it in the console. The seams and edges of this portable garbage can are hand sewn which means less ripping. The top of this can remain open or it has a Velcro close.There is a side mesh pocket pouch. The universal color will go great with fabric or leather interior.

The car garbage can from Drive Auto Products is versatile. It can be used as a place to put your recyclables. You could pack up a six pack or snacks for a road trip. It would make a great drink cooler. There are plenty of ideas that could be used to make this a handy organizer for the car. As a bonus this comes with 20 free bag liners.

We really like the car garbage can. I am quite sure it will end up being used for many different purposes right now we are using it to throw away our rubbish. It's easy to just pull the liner out tie it up and place a new one inside. It's convenient, versatile and keeps the grub off our floorboards.

You can purchase the Car Garbage Can via Amazon .

4 comments:

  1. This is really nice and attractive. It would be good to have two, one for things you carry around, which would be safer in there than on your seat (safer for you and for the materials) and also one for rubbish. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so need this in my car. I can't tell you how many times I'v placed stuff on the bottom back floor board because I had no waste bag to put them in. Thanks for the review, loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like the idea of this product also, any idea how I can link to it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have changed the link to a new one that works much better. Just click on Amazon. It is am awesome piece to have.

    ReplyDelete