Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Monday, October 12, 2015

Bright Time Buddies Review

I received a sample in exchange for a honest an unbiased review.

Recently I enlisted the help of my grandchildren to facilitate a review for Bright Time Buddies - As Seen On Television. It was particularly for my granddaughter, whom I thought needed a comforting kind of night light to help her at bed time. Although, it wasn't my granddaughter that used her Bright Time Buddy to sleep. Zaine, not quite 2 years old, was too tired to wait for daddy to get bath time ready or even his own bed for that matter. He grabbed his blankie, his Bright Time Buddy and the first bed he found. It's cute that he had time to turn his Buddy on though.


The two Bright Time Buddies that arrived were just adorable. What a hit they were right from the start. My grandchildren were happy to give Shimmer Unicorn and Dreamy Dog a new home. There are also Domino the Penguin, Crescent Cat, Lucinda Ladybug, and Lumy Owl. They are shown here.


The Bright Time Buddies feature a soft squeezable body, I'm impressed with that, most light up toys are hard. When you press on the button, on their head, to click on the light the colors rotate between blue, yellow and green. If you click them a second time they will stay on the color of your choice. The colors are a soft soothing glow.


My grandchildren love their Bright Time Buddies, in fact the oldest was somewhat disappointed that she didn't get one. They can take them with them anywhere. Shimmer Unicorn goes to bed with my granddaughter every night and the soft soothing glow comforts her as she falls asleep. Her sister can sleep through the light from Shimmer Unicorn, however, the room light wakes her or at least makes her squirm and toss in her bed when it is turned on. Good idea for a 2 child bedroom.

When you purchase one of these cute Bright Time Buddies for only $14.95 plus $4.95 S/H you will get a second Bright Time Buddy for an additional $4.95 for the s/h. You also have the option of upgrading to the deluxe version for only $10.00. Included with the purchase would be 12 issues of Family Fun magazine, a $10.00 value. You can purchase them with this deal On Their Website .

An example of how bright they glow, I have my granddaughter in a darkened room holding both Shimmer Unicorn and Dreamy Dog. They are bright but a soft bright. She could easily read or write in her journal with this soft bright light.


These would be perfect for the upcoming holidays, a birthday or just to put a smile on the face of your child! Cat or Penguin, I am trying to decide which one to choose for my nephew. I don't know which of us will be more excited for him to figure out how to work it, him or me?

You can connect with Bright Time Buddies via Facebook , , , Their Website ,






29 comments:

  1. These are adorable. I think any child would love to have one of these whether or not they have trouble sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like these and then it goo d ddea to ahve in the hsoue for littel one light the way to there room and then turn it off or put in on dresser and tell them it guard there room

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I would've loved to have one as a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dreamy Dog is my favorite! :D

    God bless,
    Miles

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are super cute I love the penguin. Ths is such a nice soft light and not glaring which mkes it soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are too cute! I might just have to get one for my niece! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Blue Dreamy Dog! It looks so cute and a fun light for my son! I want to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. those are so cute,my grandkids would totally love having one of these in their rooms

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet. My nephew would really like to have one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My son would love the Dreamy Dog. These are so neat, I love that they can be squeezed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are just adorable! My grandson would love playing with one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think these are so adorable and just perfect for the littles ones who need that little bit of light
    at night to help them feel comfortable and rest easy,, Definitely would make a wonderful gift..

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are very cute. My grandchildren would love them. Thank you for the entry.

    ReplyDelete
  14. If I could have any pet I choose, I'd choose a penguin. So I'm all about Domino the Penguin.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My 2.5 year old daughter Kinley would really benefit from a Bright Time Buddy because she's afraid of the dark and "The Dirty Monster""! We are not sure where she picked that up from, lol. But I'm positive that a Shimmer Unicorn would help her drift off to sleep a lot easier! We would love to give it a shot. She loves unicorns and things that glow especially in something small enough that she can hold. Thank you for the great review and for the opportunity to win one. CARRIE LEE(Facebook profile) aka Carrie Balazy

    ReplyDelete
  16. How peaceful. I know my niece will play with this like your son does. She likes to grab and suck. Im happy to know this is child friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So super cute!! I love that they are totally safe to squeeze and cuddle with!! I love that it turns itself off and can change color!! Too fun and perfect for late night potty trips!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. My grandson would be delighted to have one of these. I could see him sleeping with it at night.

    ReplyDelete
  19. My daughter would love the Shimmer Unicorn! It seems like my kids cant have enough night lights!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are so cute! My son always says "I want that!" whenever he sees a commercial with them in it. I really love Domino the Penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Are they battery operated? I didn't see anywhere in the review, where it says how they light up. I've never seen a commercial for them so I don't know. How often do you have to replace batteries, if it is batteries that makes it light up?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the dreamy dog! My grandson is afraid of the dark, and this would help especially when he wakes up during the night.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is the cutest idea! If you're going to have an nightlight, this would certainly be the one. My grandson would love the dog. Thank-you for the fun information!

    ReplyDelete
  24. My daughter has wanted one of these. Hopefully I win and she gets it for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are super cute. I want the shimmer unicorn for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. these would be great for any kid. I especially like domino the penguin.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Marnie G (Derrick Todd)November 24, 2015 at 8:56 PM

    I love these little Bright Time Buddie. These are great for kids. I wish they were around when my kids were little.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like the dog and ladybug. These are cute and I like how the light can be steady or alternate. The kids would love to turn this night light on.

    ReplyDelete