Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Friday, October 2, 2015

Rubik's Speed Pro Pack by Winning Moves Review

We received a sample in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.

My 12 year old son had been gifted with a couple Rubik's Cubes, he has practiced and really gotten very good. I on the other hand hate to admit it but was never real good with the Rubik's Cube.


I received the Rubik's Speed Cube Pro Pack for review. Of course, my son gave his assistance on this review. The Pro Pack has his seal of approval. If you are looking to be fast at Rubik's Cube this is the set that you need. His recommendations.

Rubik's Speed Pro Pack gives you the tools to make your Rubik's Cube move at super speeds. You are given exact direction how to take it all apart, using their special tools and lube to make it move as fast as you would like it to.

The Rubik's Cube has amazing corner cutting and zero pops, an all new mechanism for faster movement. Basing it around a brand new spherical enclosed core design ensures there's a minimum friction between moving internal parts and between the cubes. The revolutionary new design allows for not only faster turning parts but also balances fantastic corner cutting without no pop technology. You will not have a pop during a record time. It has been mistakenly tested and improved to ensure the highest quality. The Rubik's Cube Speed Cube is fully tension able and provides maximum customizability which has never been seen before on a genuine Rubik's Cube. If you have ever had the problem with not being able to get the right tension on your cube, Rubik's made it easier to change your tensions and provided 3 full sets of different strength springs. These springs mean the perfect tension allowing you to be faster than ever.

The Pro Pack includes one cube, one cube stand, one lube injector with lube, one mini screwdriver and six metal washers.

A little bit of interesting history the original Rubik's Cube was invented in 1974. It quickly became a must have toy for kids of all ages. The Rubik's Cube was inducted into the toys hall of fame in 2014.

Four highly esteemed game industry professionals founded Winning Moves in 1995. Since their first year of operation they have forged a close relationship with one of the worlds largest game companies, Hasbro Inc, owner of Parker Brothers and Milton Bradley. As a result, many long lived Parker Brothers and Milton Bradley games are now made exclusively by Winning Moves.
With a talented group of game developers and marketers Winning Moves mission to provide happiness to their consumers by offering classic, retro, cool and fun games to play with friends and family.

You can connect with Winning Moves Games via Facebook , @WinningMovesUSA , Pinterest , You Tube and Winning Moves Games Website .

25 comments:

  1. Great review a great game for the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I having tried a Rubic Cube in years. I use to love doing them

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very interesting looking. My older grandkids would like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love this game it looks challenges get and fun

      Delete
  4. It never occurred to me that a Rubik's Cube would need a lube injector, but I guess that's what keeps it speedy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My son is a very logical thinker. I truly think he would enjoy this game. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have loved Rubik's Cube since I was a kid, my children loved it too, it's now time to see what my grandchildren think.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this looks like something my boys would enjoy.....and i am thinking my mate, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember when the Rubik's Cube first came out in 1974. My husband tried so hard to solve it but never did. Later our Son's little friend got ahold of it and solved it in about 5 mins.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, haven't played with one since I was a kid. This would make a great Christmas present!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like this it is hands on fun for kids to think about instead of plugging something into the wall. Thank you for the giveaway. Michelle at sierramistplz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. My grandson would enjoy this for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic Review! Thanks! My son loves Rubik's. I wish I could master his skill!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My daughter just found an old rubik's cube at a garage sale and is still working on figuring it out. I think she would enjoy this also.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Review! My family would love this. I got a few mind teasers last year and put them under the tree and they're still playing with them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's amazing how far the Rubik's cube has come. It seems like we all had one. They are still around and worked on today, and now some even have technology attached.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't think I've ever been able to solve a Rubik's cube. I know just the person who would love this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I remember the original Rubik's Cube when I was a kid. They have come a long way since then and this is something my granddaughter would love.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I remember the original Rubik's Cube from years ago, I used to love trying to solve it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This looks fun. I never did get the Rubiks cube and I am awdul but I once pulled off all the stickers just to solve the silly thing and then let it sit. I think it mocked me

    ellen beck

    ReplyDelete
  20. We had one of these in the late 70s, when they first came out. I eventually got to where I could make 3 sides line up, on occasion 4, but I never got all 6!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for the review. I think this would be a really cool game. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow I didn't realize a Rubik's cube had so many parts! I remember playing with one when I was younger.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for the great review. I remember using the Rubick's cube as a youngster. I know this would be a fun toy to bring to my son's life.

    ReplyDelete
  24. My son has been bugging me about getting one of these. He likes playing with it.

    ReplyDelete