Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Sunday, November 15, 2015

3 in 1 Multi-Relax Pillow from Candide Review

I received a sample in exchange for a honest an unbiased review.

I recently had the opportunity to review a 3 in 1 Multi-Relax Pillow from Candide.


When it comes to babies, parents usually have to tend with a lot of gear and other baby products. Anything multi-functional is great to have, it eases the load and often times saves you money. The 3 in 1 Multi-Relax Pillow from Candide does just that. Plus it is soft, comfortable and functional.


You start using this in pregnancy, and your baby can use it from birth to six months. Though, my opinion is even longer if you desired. Everyone knows that when your pregnant it is hard to find a comfortable position, and usually the pillows you have on hand are not helpful. This pillow was made for comfort. It's soft to touch, and the color is beautiful.


Mason Left Side 7 Weeks  and Mason Right Side 2 Weeks



This pillow is more bean bag like, while providing the support your back needs while breastfeeding or bottle feeding, it is not hard. You can strap the baby into this nest of softness. I really like that part so that the baby does not slide down. It's even nice to sit them in it strapped in while you are close by for a nap. The pillow is soft and comfortable yet light and supportive.

The pillow has a cotton lining. The outside is removable and can be put in the washer machine. The filling is made out of ultralight polystyrene micro balls that are certified to be free of toxins for maximum security. The pillow has a little pocket for the fabric from baby chair harness. It will fold up into a pretty compact size for storage.


Designed and made in France, Candide has made its way to Canada. They have maintained quality and care into each of their products. Candide researches extensively on a daily basis to simplify your lives to make memorable every moment with your baby.

My experience with Candide has been pleasurable. I would recommend their 3 in 1 Multi-Relax Pillow to any pregnant, nursing or bottles feeding mother. It is made with premium non toxic materials. It provides a soft alternative to many of the harder pillows we have purchased. I believe you will get as much use out of yours as I get out of mine and appreciate it like I do.

This awesome pillow is also available at Babies R Us .

You can connect with Candide via Facebook , @Candide_US , Pinterest , and Candide Website









13 comments:

  1. I would love to get this for my sister,she's expecting baby #1 and I know she could really use this.The pillow looks very comfortable

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wish I'd had this when I was pregnant! I was so miserable trying to get pillows adjusted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need this pillow in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this is a much-needed item here. Thank you for the review and information. It will make the choosing a lot easier. So many of the pillows i tried previously are too hard. No comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have loved this when I was pregnant although I think it looks comfy for now too :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This does look like a soft and comfy pillow which all pregnant or new Mon's really need!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is really nice, because mom and baby can use it. My daughter in law definitely needs this, she is expecting her first in June.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you can use this pillow for different stages! I'm pregnant right now and this looks like a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like a great multi purpose pillow! I would love to have one of these in our house!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this pillow looks wonderful! I'm currently pregnant, and this looks like a lifesaver! I'm just going to have to tell my hubby about this, it's be great even when the baby is born!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, these pillow looks so comfortable. LOL, who needs to be pregnant to enjoy one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that this can be used for both mom and baby!! Such an awesome product.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this, I know my daughter has asked about something like this, for her and when she has the baby, I will
    have to check on pricing on these, thanks.
    @tisonlyme143

    ReplyDelete