Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Black Light Illuminator from Educational Insights Review

We received a sample in exchange for a honest an unbiased review.

We had the opportunity to facilitate a review for the Nancy B's Science Club Black Light Illuminator and Natures Mysteries Journal from Educational Insights.

If your children are inquisitive like mine, they will love Nancy B's Science Club Black Light Illuminator and Journal. This super cool black light is for secret messages, and observing objects such as flowers, rocks and insects.



This will teach kids about detecting counterfeit money, encrypting ciphers and codes. The set includes 22 pages of activity journal to record their important findings, a hand held/stand up black light with 3 LED black lights and textured grippers, and black light illuminator invisible pen. The set will require two AA batteries which are not included.


I remember when I was young, my friends and I were always wanting to write secret messages, only messages that the one their for could decipher. My kids love Spy Kid, so they are getting lots of play out of this set, not only are they really interested in checking everything out under the black light, and I mean everything, they also like make believing that they are spies. I really like the toys that help them build on imagination, creativity, and has educational value.

Supports STEM learning
Encourages scientific exploration and discovery
Real-life journaling activities provide hands-on forensic science lessons

The inventor of the Black Light Illuminator and Natures Mysteries Journal, Nancy has always loved science. As a young girl she dreamed of being a vet, a marine biologist, an astronaut, or a biomedical engineer, and spent her summers attending space camp and marine biology camp. Her passion paid off with a B.A. in Biology from Yale University and an M.S. in Science Education from the University of Southern California.

Educational Insights has some of the best learning products online. I recommend checking them out for children's gifts for the holiday. The kids have so much fun they don't know their learning, and you don't tell neither will I!

You can connect with Educational Insights via Facebook , @ed_insights , Pinterest and You Tube

20 comments:

  1. It is wonderful to see someone who has made a successful contribution in a filed she/he enjoys. The product has a terrific usage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is not only awesome but very helpful! My little one has really started to show an interest in science and actually wants a few science related gifts for Christmas, so this helps me decide what is a good product for her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat idea?! Science is so important and this is such a great way to fuel that curiosity in children!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the idea of this. Going to have to get this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great learning tool for the kids. I had fascination with black lights as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this cool my son would like these :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My son would have a great time with this. He loves anything that involves clues and mysteries!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific! Make your kid feel like a little spy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great gift idea for the little ones. It'll make them feel like little secret agents.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My daughters love playing spy and detective lately. They would love something like this and I love that it can be educational!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My grandson would love to receive this for Christmas. He is always planning spy or secret agent.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Educational Insights products. My kids would love this set, especially learning about encrypting ciphers and codes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Educational Insights stuff, they have so many neat toys! My son would absolutely love this, he's getting into Science a lot lately, and he loves art!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a very interesting item. I have never seen this product before, but it would be very interesting playing with it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I read Nancy B books as a child, loved them! I know my niece would really enjoy reading a book like this. It's so neat that it comes with a light!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My grandson would love this. He has never used a black light, so this would definitely peak his curiosity!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks like a greeat educational tool. As a teacher I use these from time to time in my Science lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a neat idea! My daughter would love something like this that is cool and mysterious!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I want one of these too. It is good for all sorts of neat and fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This really is so cool. Kids can really learn a lot from this.

    ReplyDelete