Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Sunday, November 1, 2015

myPad Touch from Patch Products Review

We received a sample in exchange for a honest an unbiased review.

We had the opportunity to facilitate a review for the myPad Touch from Patch Products.
The Mirari Pad Touch from Patch Products is a durable play tablet that features light up images and over 50 fun sounds and phrases that will activate when children press the touch screen.


The iPad Touch helps children develop cognitive learning: understanding the cause and effect relationships. They will explore with their hands and eyes, experiencing sounds, lights and use their imagination.

Mirari gives children toys without unnecessary features to overwhelm them. Children deserve engaging and entertaining toys. Mirari, from the Latin word for "wonder" and "amaze" delights children with classic play in an innovative way with stimulating quality toys that provide children with the tools they need to grow, thrive and learn.


My grandson loves the myPad Touch from Patch. He loves the sounds and colors. I also know he now thinks he's a big boy with his own iPad like his mommy, in fact no one is allowed to touch his mommy's, so no one is allowed to touch his! His very first favorite on his myPad is the A,B,C song - YAY! I love watching him play and pretend, it does my heart good.

The Mirari myPad Touch is recommended for ages 12 months and up. This is a durable, high quality toy that I'm sure any toddler would enjoy. All they need to do is touch one of the pictures on the screen to enjoy the excitement.

Patch began with two brothers in 1971, Fran and Bryce Patch. They started a commercial printing company in their hometown of Beloit, Washington. Their business was built printing products for other companies such as Trivial Pursuit game board and the Cabbage Patch doll sticker books were brought to life within the patch facility.

In 1985, Patch took a leap forward, Patch Products Inc, was formed. They begin printing their own fun products, creating a line of PuzzlePatch puzzles. These puzzles grew in popularity and the foundation of Patch products grew. Success with puzzle Patch line prompted Patch into the toy industry and take on the competitive board game market in 1992. It obtained the license to the board game Tribune, and built a line of family friendly board games that included Blurt and Mad Gab. They've had much success in the years following entering the world of brand liscensing in 2000. For over 25 years, Patch has continually built on its early success leading the toy industry in design, manufacturing and marketing of high-quality award-winning products that enrich lives by providing fun and interaction.

Patch games can be found in the iTunes App Store.

You can connect via Facebook , @PatchProducts , You Tube and Their Website,

50 comments:

  1. This is such a cute toy and I know my grandson would love having one. It's amazing how toys have changed over the years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting,,i dont have one so maybe this would be a good one for me to learn on with the grandkdids

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be a really nice gift. I have 3 grand kids that could benefit from it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No grandkids but I like this. Big buttons for little fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This would be great for toddlers! They love playing with tablets & pushing buttons, lol. And they might learn something, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sure is a sign of the times! I can see my cousin's daughter loving this to learn and play!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that it has built in family games - it would be a welcome addition to our road trips and vacations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My granddaughter always wants to play with our phones/tablets ect. So I think this would be a fabulous toy to get her for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My grandson would love this. It is just the right size and lights up! I'm glad it is not too over whelming. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks great. My grandson loves sounds. And the big keys make it easy to use.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks like a great match for my grandson. He will be 2 in January. Love the big keys and sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My grandsons are a little old for this toy but they sure would have loved it when they were younger! They love playing a real iPad now, but this is a great learning tool for younger kids!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love to see children working with educational products and technology. It is a necessary skill they must acquire in this day and age so the sooner they can learn the better.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks like a cute, engaging toy! I bet it is a great learning tool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love any toy that is really a learning device! In today's age of technology, all of the little ones want to be big and have their own gadgets- this is a great solution!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to give the iPad Touch that helps children develop cognitive learning. I know he would enjoy using it.
    nikilsend(at)outlook(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is amazing! I would love to get my daughter one of these. She loves looking at all the pictured on instagram and fascebook.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is great that there is a toddler version of the iPad. I remember my grand nephew playing with his mom's iPad when we all went out to dinner when he was about 2. It helped keep him occupied but there was a little bit of anxiety that he didn't throw it down on the floor or open something up that wasn't for him to play with. This would of been great for that.

    ReplyDelete
  19. what a great product and i love the thought into it such as no extra buttons and i like how the little ones can learn from this would make great gift for any little one

    ReplyDelete
  20. This toy rocks. I know my daughter and her cousins would love to play and learn with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  21. (myPad Touch from Patch Products Review) I liked reading the review on this nice tablet. Might help me make a choice on buying one for my grandson for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think my kids would love this. I like that it has built in family games - perfect for vacations!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this awesome product for the little guys who so much want to be on the devices that mom and dad have! I love that it is so full of learning opportunities- great product!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super cute!! I love that its not overly intimidating for younger kiddos!! Just plain old fun and just like the adults!! Plus educational!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love that it helps children develop cognitive learning skills. This would be great for my grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete
  26. My great nephew loves electronics. Unfortunately so does his big sister, so he gets the short end of the stick when it comes to using the ones we have for the kids. She is always taking the learning pad or I phone or whatever, so he can't use it. I'd love to get this for him and let it be only his :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. My grandson would love this. I think it would be great for developing fine motor skills!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This would be a wonderful toy to introduce my son to learning how to use an ipad! With technology nowadays, that's a need-to-know skill!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love that it is colorful and has great sounds. My grandson would love it and I know he would learn from it.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Magformers are fantastic toys for playing and learning. Kids and adults love playing with Magformers.

    ReplyDelete
  31. My kids would love this! I think it is a great learning tool! Thanks for sharing it with us! I love learning about new products, especially around Christmas for gift giving!

    ReplyDelete
  32. My little grandson could really learn for this. Thank you for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  33. This looks like a great toy for young kids. Maybe it could help parents avoid having to share their electronics?!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love this toy. My kids are crazy about playing with our phone & tablet. It would be so cool for them to have their own.

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is such a cool learning toy! My grandson would love to have an iPad like his Daddy. Thank-you for the cool information & review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. This would be perfect for my 3 year old granddaughter she is so smart and always wanting to learn more :) love all the
    features this pad has for the little ones..
    @tisonlyme143
    happy to connect

    ReplyDelete
  37. My oldest grandson could really use this. He has been talking about wanting something like this, so I know this would make him very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  38. My toddler is always trying to play on my laptop. I think he'd really like this.

    ReplyDelete
  39. What a great product for little kids. I think that kids now need to learn technology.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I think that it is great that kids are getting included in the tech items. We live in a tech world!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I'm sure my son would love this. He will be 2 in a couple of weeks and he loves playing games on my phone.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I think my sweet baby niece would appreciate this as she is so smart and curious about the world. She sees use on our phones and always wants to play with it.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love this toy - it looks very educational! It would be perfect for my nieces. :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. What an awesome product, and such a great review! Thank you for such an amazing opportunity and good luck to all that enter!

    ReplyDelete
  45. My granddaughter would really like this. We had to get a non working remote for her to play with from the cable repair man. It is amazing how tech savvy children are now.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Wow, what a toy this is amazing. My children would have so much fun learning with this.

    ReplyDelete
  47. This product is too cute! My little siblings would love this!! They would have their own tablet!

    ReplyDelete
  48. This looks perfect for toddlers. We have an Ipad mini and it is so small compared to this, this item would work much better for the younger ones for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I think that the myPad Touch is a very respectable and powerful , yet cute gadget to help the young kids be into schooling and homework. I give thumbs up for education.

    ReplyDelete
  50. This is awesome! The young ones will get their own tablet!!

    ReplyDelete