Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Arielle from Therafit Shoes Review

We received a sample in exchange for a honest an unbiased review.

We had the recent opportunity to facilitate a review for a pair of Arielle Sneakers from Thera fit.

Taking appropriate care of our feet is very important to our health. I got a lesson in this the hard way. I'm not sure if years of squeezing my feet into shoes that did not fit properly had something to do with my situation but I think it contributed greatly. I developed this lump under my middle toes on the sole of my foot,it felt a lot like I was walking on a rolled up sock. Then a couple of my toes went numb and I thought I had something horrible going on. I was advised by the doctor that I needed shoes that provided the right kind of comfort.



I had gone and spent some money on a few different costly shoes, and then I had the opportunity to try the Therafit shoes. None of these other shoes gave the comfort and stability that the Thera fits gave my feet. You actually feel like your walking in the clouds. If my feet had a voice of their own they would sing to me!

Recently, I received the new limited edition women's athletic sneaker from Thera fit called the Arielle. The Arielle combines fun, fashion and function in one amazing shoe. These have been reviewed to be one of the most comfortable shoes for women.



The Arielle sneakers have a patented technology utilizing the signature 7-layer Personalized Comfort System. There are 3 removable PCS dual density comfort adaption in the midsole wedge. The cushioned insoles are removable and they have gel inserts for added protection. The tongue and collar are plush and padded for additional support. The sneakers have a durable rubber outsole and a mesh upper with matching accents. The shoes have a superior arch support. They also have an Aegis Microbe Shield treatment to prevent mold and bacteria.

Thera fits patented technology helps relieve stress on your lower body with the goal to improve posture, increase support and reduce pain. These Arielle sneakers are great for working out, walking and any other leisure activity.

The footwear products from Thera fit are designed for optimal support and cushioning with the goal of providing you with reliable comfort, protection and relief from arch pain, heel pain, plantar fasciitis, pronation and other foot pain symptoms. Thera fit is endorsed by the National Posture Institute.

One of the wonderful things I like about the Thera fit shoes is the Personalized Comfort System. The PCS allows you to adjust the cushion level and impact protection. You get to decide how to make the Thera fit shoes work best for you. There are many nights I end up in bed with a back that has been aching for hours, there has been a significant change in this since I started wearing the shoes. Another cool thing there is no need to give up style for comfort, not with Thera fit. Their shoes are stylish and they have a variety to choose from

These B-Corporation shoes have been Co developed by Lisa Masterson, who was on the show The Doctors. Lisa knew with the busy lifestyles women had that they needed a shoe that would feel comfortable around the clock.

Thera fit, a European inspired design and patented technology were developed with today's active women in mind. Thera fit believes in empowering women to embrace wellness in all aspects of their lives.

Another thing I like about Thera fit is that they want customers to take the first step with their One Step Forward Giving Campaign. With every purchase Thera fit donates to charity partner of customers choice. Proceeds go directly to organizations that focus on medical research, education, and the preservation of our planet and it's resources.

Make your feet happy with a pair of Thera fit Shoes!
You can connect with Therafit Shoes via Facebook, @TherafitShoe, Pinterest, Instagram and Therafit Shoe Website.

59 comments:

  1. These shoes look great. I am having so many problems finding a pair of sneakers that fit me, every pair just feels wrong, maybe this pair would be exactly what I need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Dr. Lisa and I think she has come up with a great idea. It's really hard to find comfortable shoes that actually look good and Therafit has a lot of really nice looking styles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Arielle from Therafit Shoes Review) I love their shoe's, I got a pair of their sandals a couple of years ago and really found them very comfortable to wear for long periods of time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Theses shoes look real sharp I would like to win theses for my mom plz ,plz

      Delete
  4. These are very cute shoes. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to wear shoes that have good support in the arch and the soles come out for inserts underneath them. I keep hearing about Therafit and I'll have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like Dr. Lisa and I think she has developed a really great shoe. It's really hard to find comfortable shoes that actually look good and Therafit has a lot of really nice looking styles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. my daughter needs a new pair of shoes for work,she has 4 kids so they always come first,these look great for being on your feet all day

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color of these and the arch support, which I need. I have seen these shoes and would love to win a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to check out therafit shoes. These shoes might be the answer to my shoe shopping hassle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to have these. I need a good pair of shoes like these. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look like very good shoes for anyone to wear. I imagine if you have problems with your feet these would really help.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! I love all technology that went into making these, I think its important to have comfortable sneakers when walking or working out.
    @tisonlyme143

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that they are designed for comfort but are also super cute!! So hard to find both in shoes these days!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like Dr. Lisa and I think she has developed a really awesome shoe. It's really hard to find comfortable shoes that actually look good and Therafit has a lot of really nice looking styles.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These shoes look comfortable, and even come in my size. I like the designs they have also.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This shoe has it all - comfort, germ control, color options, and some customizing in fit of different parts.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that they reduce stress on your lower body by promoting proper posture!! My posture is awful lol!! And I am always struggling with back pain!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would choose the Arielle Women's Mesh Athletic Shoe in black and violet. I walk after work.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really the idea of these shoes that Dr. Lisa has come up with. It's really hard to find comfortable shoes that actually look good and Therafit has a lot of really nice looking styles.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the bright fun colors of these shoes! These would be perfect for me to get back into running after my baby comes in February!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the choice of colors...the purple and orange is my favorite color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These look really comfortable and durable. I like that you can adjust the cushion and comfort to personalize it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love that these have 3 cushioned layers so one can decide what feels most comfortable! My mom always told me that shoes are one of the things you should spend money on!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really want these shoes. They sound so amazing and comfortable. I need a good pair of athletic shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I see online that it's limited...why? They look like a pair of sneakers that should be available all the time. Wonder why they aren't.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am an avid runner and feel that a good pair of shoes is mandatory for a healthy body. I think these are really nice. Therafit seems to really know their shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really like the idea of these shoes that Dr. Lisa has come up with. It's really hard to find comfortable shoes that actually look nice and Therafit has a lot of really nice looking styles.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the support these shoes give your feet and your back, Its nice finding a pair that you can feel
    comfortable working out with and have that support.
    @tisonlyme143

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow,so much has gone into designing these sneakers. They sound like exactly what I need. I have been having serious back aches lately.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I just love the idea of these shoes that Dr. Lisa has come up with. It's really hard to find comfortable shoes that actually look nice and Therafit has a lot of really nice looking styles. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am really crazy about the idea of these shoes that Dr. Lisa has come up with. It's really hard to find comfortable shoes that actually look nice and Therafit has a lot of really nice looking styles.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fun, Fashion, and Function...says it all. I want it to look nice and be durable. You want a good fit.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I think Dr. Lisa was really smart to come up with these shoes. It's really hard to find comfortable shoes that actually look nice and Therafit has a lot of really nice looking styles.

    ReplyDelete
  34. These shoes sound amazing! I have problems with my feet and think something like these would really benefit my health. I have seen these lately on a few blogs, hadn't heard of them before. Now I won't be satisfied until I get me a pair. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I suffer from fibromyalgia, which causes my feet to be extra sensitive. I'm always on the lookout for a comfortable pair of shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I think Dr. Lisa was really smart to come up with these great shoes. It's really hard to find comfortable shoes that actually look nice and Therafit has a lot of really nice looking styles.

    ReplyDelete
  37. i walk up to 8 to 10 mile a day a nd those shoes might help me i am diabetic and the exercise is important for me and the dogs

    ReplyDelete
  38. I like that they can be personalized. I have such a hard time finding comfortable shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I think Dr. Lisa was really on point to come up with these great shoes. It's really hard to find comfortable shoes that actually look nice and Therafit has a lot of really nice looking styles.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I think Dr. Lisa was really smart to come up with these great shoes. It's really difficult to find comfortable shoes that actually look nice and Therafit has a lot of really nice looking styles.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I really love the colors on these. I do a lot of walking - but right now I don't have the best shoes for that so I'm not going as much as I really should. With four rescued Coonhounds that love going for walks (well, except for my senior girl who still wants to go but can't handle more than walking up and down a few house lengths along our street), I could really use a pair of shoes like these.

    ReplyDelete
  42. It's really hard to find comfortable shoes that actually look nice and Therafit has a lot of really nice looking styles. I think Dr. Lisa was really smart to come up with these great shoes. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  43. It's nice that the company donates part of their earnings to charity. Can't beat getting a good product and helping good causes at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  44. It can be really difficult to find comfortable shoes that actually look nice and Therafit has a lot of really nice looking styles. I'm glad that Dr Lisa came up with these shoes. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I like the way they look along with the comfort. I like the black/violet best.

    ReplyDelete
  46. I have fallen arches and have a tough time finding good shoes. I have heard that Therafit shoes are really good. I think that having a good pair of shoes is super important.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I really like all the thpught the company puts into these shoes. I like how they would fit, and how well they would hold up. I walk for exercise (mostly with the dog because he is a chubby thing!) and these would hold up well and be super cute. I normally have to get pretty boring looking walking shoes that have the same features

    ellen beck on the form.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I feel that Dr. Lisa was really smart to come up with these great shoes. It's really hard to find comfortable shoes that actually look nice and Therafit has a lot of really nice looking styles.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I think Dr. Lisa had a really good idea with these great shoes. It's really hard to find comfortable shoes that actually look nice and Therafit has a lot of really nice looking styles.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I just noticed what you said about the lump under your toe. I have the same thing, I think it is a Morton's Neuroma, I need to see a doctor about it. So did these shoes make that go away? That makes me want some all the more. I thought I would have to have surgery on my foot.

    ReplyDelete
  51. I have a lot of back, hip and leg pain. I'm sure these shoes would be comfortable and help with the pain when I walk. And they're very attractive just to wear out as well.

    ReplyDelete
  52. These lookk comfortable and look even better. I walk for exercise and these would feel great. I like the color selections and also the brand. I have heard they are fantastic shoes for walking.

    ReplyDelete
  53. The shoes look so comfy and I like that they donate to charity

    ReplyDelete
  54. I'd like to try these out; I do have problems with foot pain and these would probably really help me with that problem!

    ReplyDelete
  55. I love those great colors and they say these are really good shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  56. I have read a lot about this brand of shoes and think they would really be great for my feet. I have a lot of problems with my feet (nerves) and need s shoe that is very supportive but comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  57. I need some really good shoes that do not hurt my feet. The good ones are usually out of my price range. Thanks for the chance for these!

    ReplyDelete
  58. I think Dr. Lisa was really smart to come up with these great shoes. It's really hard to find comfortable shoes that actually look nice and Therafit has a lot of really nice looking styles. I really like some of the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete