Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Collage.com Blanket Review

We received a sample in exchange for a honest an unbiased review.

We had the opportunity to facilitate a review for a Collage Fleece Blanket from Collage.com.

For the last few months, I had given much thought about gifting my son with something special. I knew that I wanted it to be a personalized gift using pictures of a couple of birds he had raised from birth. Sadly, these birds have passed on and my son has been very upset by this. I wanted to have something he could look at and remember all the great days he had spent with his beloved birds. I was beyond thrilled when I was given a chance to to make one of the blankets at Collage.com.

Although the few photo's I had were torn an tattered I really wanted to make this opportunity work. These pictures had been carried around, stuffed in drawers, found in the grand-children,s toy box but even before that they were crappy pictures taken in an unfinished room inside of cages. Could Collage.com help I wondered. Would they even except them I feared. They did accepted and they sent me back a gorgeous blanket that my son will never let go of. I am so very thankful to Collage.com.



It is so easy to use the tools on Collage.com to create your own blanket. The blankets can hold 1-150 pictures depending on their size. When choosing your photos a small mark in the corner will let you know if there are any clarity issues. You can add your own photos, your own text, and choose from backgrounds and more!

The blankets are available in two sizes, 50"x 60" or 60" x 80". They can be printed on a fleece or velveteen blanket. I had my son's printed on fleece, I just thought he would prefer that. Do I have an opinion if ones better than the other? I'm sorry I do not. I have seen some people prefer the velveteen while just as many will choose the fleece. I love that these blankets are so customizable.

I also loved the finished product, that only arrived a few days after placing the order. Isn't that fantastic? You would think it might take longer. The blankets are thin- which I think is great. It can go over the back of my son's couch, or it is perfect to hang up on the wall. I was a little worried about how the pictures would come out looking on the blanket but they came beautiful, vibrant, and bright and clear.

My son was so happy to receive this blanket, it made him a little emotional. He absolutely loves it! I'm so happy that I could gift him with something that he will treasure and cherish always. We also both like that the blanket is machine washable, so that any accidents can be cleaned off of it with no problem.

Collage.com is a great way to go to preserve your photos. From throw pillows and photo books to mugs and blankets, there are a ton of choices. Their high quality work will amaze you! This is a great idea for the coming holiday, birthdays, showers, anniversaries an so on.

You can connect with collage.com via Facebook , @collagedotcom , Collage.com Website .

7 comments:

  1. Wow, I love this. I like you add more than one photo. This would make nice family gifts also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really cool post--thanks for sharing it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blanket looks great. I may have to order one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would be a wonderful gift for my mother or my kids. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANKS FOR THE INFO I LOVE FLECE BLANKETS HAPPY NEW YEARS

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great gift and how special is one with beloved pets. Glad your son loved his blanket. I would consider this for a future gift. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete