Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Have A New Look At Uniik Stuff

Can you believe it's 2016, and we are already almost through the first month! I hope everyone has had a wonderful start of the new year. Speaking of a wonderful start of the new year, how about a little shopping for delightfully different products at affordable prices? That's my kind of wonderful beginning to a brand new year!


Uniik Stuff is a great affordable store online that offers unique, distinct, desirable and high value items from all over the world at affordable prices. The unique and creative items they offer can not be obtained in usual shopping outlets. They just redid their Web store and it looks great!


If you have a love for unique and vintage products you should head over and take a look-see you will not be disappointed. They have terrific products for Birthday parties, and other events. If you are a crafter, they have the cutest paper straws in striking colors and different patterns. I really like the aqua polka dot paper straws and would love to do project with them at some point. They would make a wonderful addition to any and all parties.

Uniik Stuff offers children's items such as backpacks, lunch bags and jewelry. They also have jewelry for adults floating necklaces, charmed bracelets. One of my favorite products from Uniik Stuff is their pillow covers. I would like to update my couch pillows with some soon.

I could probably go on and on about their wonderful products, they have a great selection of vintage jewelry among other great useful and unique items.


Uniik Stuff was created by a mother and daughter team. Yolindi and Teresa moved here from South Africa over 20 years ago. They fell in love with their newly adopted land and the entrepreneurial and "can do" spirit across this great nation.

They're not a huge corporation they are a fun loving team doing what they love to do their customers are special to them and treated as part of their venture. They endeavor to maintain excellent relationships. They're attentive to the needs of their customers. If you need ideas for gifts or parties or need more details about their products give them a call they love to chat.

Check out their blog they have great ideas about using their products. Recently they shared a wonderful post about supporting spread a smile. Spread a smile is dedicated to improving the time spent by seriously ill children and teenagers in the hospitals. Unique stuff was pleased to support this worthy cause and donated over 300 straws.

Head up over there and think Valentine's Day gifts their products are different, cute and affordable.

You can connect with Uniik Stuff via Facebook , @uniikstuff , Pinterest , Uniik Stuff Website .

31 comments:

  1. This site has the coolest stuff! I am definitely bookmarking them for when I need to buy gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that variety they carry!! They really just have something for everyone!! So perfect for gift shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love their wide selection of unique finds. I am really loving the assortment of stationery and stickers that they have for sale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bracelets in the FriendShip area and I think that JWB 55-2 is beautiful the Believe Silver Bracelet, Infinity, a Will a Way - Black, Grey, Pink colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. They do have a great variety of fun items, I'll definitely do some shopping there. I especially like some of the pillows. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They really do have a great variety of fun items, I'll definitely do some shopping there. I especially like some of the scented soaps. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know that my mom would really love this site. She is a crafter and always looking for new things to make and items to use. She would find a lot of neat things here to inspire her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They do have a great variety of fun items, I think I am likely to do some shopping there. I especially like some of the soaps. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the pillow covers, too. I need to redo my couch pillows so bad. I think the cat one is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This site has such unique things. I especially like the vintage jewelry. I will be shopping here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the variety of items. The jewelry is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like that Uniik stuff supports such a worthy cause by helping the ill children and teens. I really respect that they share the love like that with donations , etc.

    ReplyDelete
  13. They really do have a great variety of fun and intersting items, I'll definitely do some shopping there. I especially like some of the scented soaps. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. They have so many cute products. I really like the Animal Cable Ties, they would be look so much cuter than a plain old twist tie.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think there prices are very affordable! I really want to start shopping here.

    ReplyDelete
  16. They really do have a great variety of fun items, I'll certainly do some shopping there. I especially like some of the scented soaps. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was just looking at the site and saw those Liquid Florescent Prismacolor Markers. I think those are so cool! I could do so much with those. Very Pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. They definitely have a great variety of fun items, I'll certainly do some shopping there. I especially like some of the scented soaps they have. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would love to have the Animal Stack notepad. I like to collect cute Kawaii items and this would be a great edition. I really love the stationery items they have.

    ReplyDelete
  20. They really do have a great variety of fun items, I'll certainly do some of my shopping there. I especially like some of the scented soaps. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the unique vintage jewelry. Very gorgeous. Also, the cat pillow is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  22. They certainly have a great variety of fun and interesting items, I'll definitely do some shopping there. I especially like some of the scented soaps. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fun stuff and very unique. I like the items with cats...meow

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really like the choice of throw pillow covers that you have. I especially like the dragonfly and peacock ones.

    ReplyDelete
  25. The stuff on this site is really fun and unique. I'll need to add them to my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am very interested to start shopping here. We recently redecorated our living room, so maybe I can find something to add to that room to give it some more pazazz!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the different variety of things. I like the jewelry that they carry. A lot of very nice gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  28. They certainly have a nice variety of fun and interesting items, I'll definitely do some shopping there. I especially like some of the scented soaps. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Unique shop with great items.
    I especially like their adorable straws and
    Really love the various throw pillow!
    I might have an addiction to them.
    Thanks
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm excited about shopping. They certainly have a great variety of fun and interesting items, I'll definitely do some shopping there. I especially like some of the scented soaps. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  31. These items are all so cute! I love pretty much everything!

    ReplyDelete