Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Friday, October 7, 2016

5' Air Hockey Table from Harvil Review

I received this product at a discounted rate, and all opinions are my own. I do not guarantee a good review.



It is already October! It seems like this year just flew by, and the cold weather is moving in again. When I do my Christmas shopping I always take into account the cold weather, and I try to find Christmas gifts that will keep the children active inside. We were able to facilitate a review for the perfect addition to our children's playroom. I was absolutely amazed by this item!





We received the 5 foot Air Hockey table with electronic scoring from Harvil. I'm going to be honest, the affordable price made me worry about the quality of the air hockey table. When the hockey table arrived, my husband was excited to get it put together. I was amazed as I helped him at the great quality. From the cool, vibrant graphics, which happen to be my boy's favorite colors to the sturdy construction.

The 5 foot Air Hockey Table from Harvil is constructed with sturdy wood and a smooth, laminated playing surface. This hockey table was designed with L-shaped legs and adjustable leg levelers. The thick wood construction provides enhanced stability and durability. An awesome feature of the air hockey table is the electric scoring unit. It also features two powerful, dual 110V electric blowers for genuine fast-paced air hockey with no dead spots. Included with the table is two 3in strikers and two 2.5in pucks. The electric scoring board requires 2 AAA batteries that are not included with the table. It also needs to be plugged in. Assembling the air hockey table only takes about 15 to 30 minutes. It didn't take very long for my husband and I to assemble this, it was really very simple. I read that if you purchase the air hockey table from Dazad, it comes with a 90 day limited warranty.

Like I said, this works great in our playroom. The kids are going to have loads of fun over the winter playing air hockey. The quality of Harvil's Air Hockey table is excellent. We all love that it has a sturdy, laminated playing surface, and automatically keeps scores. This Air Hockey table went beyond my expectations.

You too can bring the fun of air hockey into your home at an affordable price! It can be purchased via Amazon .

What do you think of this great product?

3 comments:

  1. Air hockey is so much fun!! Having something small saves space, but can still be enjoyed by the family. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a great gift idea! The only problem is that there is no room in my sisters house as it is! But it looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Air hockey can be so fun for the whole family. This Harvil's Air Hockey table looks awesome and would make for a great family gift indeed. Thanks for sharing a great review.

    ReplyDelete