Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Bondic NOT Glue Review

We received a sample in exchange for a honest an unbiased review.



We were given the opportunity to review Bondic - The Bond build that fixes anything in seconds!



We throw up thumbs for Bondic! At first I was confused about Bondic but after a little researching on the internet before the package arrived and then giving thanks that the instructions with the Bondic are clear, concise and pretty simple. The Bondic concept is really cool.

Bondic is the world's first liquid plastic welding tool. There are many uses for Bondic. One thing that is stressed no matter where I read about this is Bondic should not be used as a glue. Bondic works where glue fails to get the job done, it is strictly for welding not gluing.

There are endless possibilities for Bondic. It can be used to restore and replace substances, setting elements and objects permanently or even temporarily. Join objects by integrating undercuts in the construction. Use Bondic for mold making, sealing and filling. Any repair can be customized, the Bondic can be molded, filled, sanded, painted and polished. It is light weight and portable.

Initially I assumed I would be asking my husband to help me use Bondic. I was thinking welding around my house meant man work. I was mistaken though, because Bondic is easy to use! It works best on roughed up surfaces and even better with the undercuts. The surface should be free of grease and clean. It works best in layers about 1-1.5mm in thickness. The Bondic solidifies only when exposed to the UV light that is included with the kit. Bondic is solvent free, which is one of the reasons it doesn't dry out. So you simply squeeze out the desired amount and using the UV LED light cure it in four seconds. Like me, I'm sure you will be amazed at how fast it dries. It is the fast drying bond in the world.

Bondic is resistant to heat and water, as well as oils, acid, Lyle's and lubricants. It is 100% waterproof. It dries clear and creates a permanent bond. It is non toxic and safe to use on plastic wood and even fabric. Bondic is made in the U.S.

You might think "she needs to get out more" and while I might need to I'm still thoroughly fascinated by the way the UV LED light cures the liquid welder. It is amazing fast and strong. I especially like that time is limitless with this product. Only the light cures the liquid welder so there is plenty of time to set pieces exactly as you would like them. That's extremely helpful. I suggest giving Bondic a go.

You can connect with Bondic via Facebook , @jimbondic , Instagram , You Tube and Their Website .



What do you think of this great product?

3 comments:

  1. This looks like something that we could really use on our offroad vehicles. Thank you for the info, I'm going to share it with my husband. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CJ Across the AvenueOctober 19, 2016 at 10:12 AM

    Haha, I'm laughing because I have the same thoughts on 'man's work'. This seems like an impressive and useful tool to have around the house. I checked out the website after reading this and you weren't kidding-there's a ton of uses for it. I wouldn't have thought to use it on my heels or cords around the house, very cool. They sell it right down the street from me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That product looks amazing, I'll have to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete