Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Bookroo Subscription Box Review

We received a sample in exchange for a honest an unbiased review.



Growing up I always had a love for reading, it carried right into adulthood. I'm always the one who has more books than I have space for. It was always important to me that my children develop a love for reading. Now that I have had my granddaughter since her birth it's been just as important to expose her to books and reading. She'll be two in a couple months and she's just getting to the point where she's becoming more and more interested in the books we read to her.



I was happy to learn Bookroo was giving us the opportunity to review their monthly subscription box, any new affordable way I can build on Brandi Lynn's library I'll take.



Bookroo is a monthly subscription box that allows you the option of getting just one box or you could save some money by getting a 3, 6, or 12 month subscription. Each box will contain two picture books or three board books. The combined retail value of the books always exceeds the subscription price.

The first thing I noticed about Bookroo's box is the care and quality they take in packaging their books. The books were individually wrapped up in beautiful gift wrap. This makes children feel as though their getting their own special mail packages. Its awesome they put so much thought into exciting the children.



We received two hard covered books. "The Goldie Rocks" and the "Three Bears and Once Upon a Memory". Both books were in great condition and have beautifully done covers.




  • Bookroo Pricing-
  • 1 Month $17.99
  • 3 Months $16.99/month
  • 6 Months $ 16.33 /month
  • 12 Months $ 15.99/month

    This is a perfect solution to grow a child's library affordably or give the subscription to a child as a gift.

    Bookroo started taking shape when Tiffany and her husband had their first born son. They had just five books they would read over and over to him. There were not many book stores in their area and it always seemed a gamble to buy pricey ones on line.

    Tiffany realized their had to be a better way to build her son's library. She teamed up with her sister in laws Jane and Rebecca. The three of them set out to build Bookroo to make it convenient for parents and magical for kids to fall in love with reading and grow their book collections. Bookroo is on a mission to enable and empower parents to build their children's book collections in an affordable and exciting way through curated monthly book deliveries. They believe in the power and the impact of the written word in the lives of children. It's never too early to start reading!

    Bookroo wants to give one of our readers the opportunity to win a monthly book box. Thank you Bookroo!

    You can connect with Bookroo via Facebook , @bookroo.love , Bookroo Website, , ,
  • 4 comments:

    1. CJ AcrosstheAvenueOctober 27, 2016 at 6:49 PM

      I love this idea so much! This would make the perfect birthday gift or even a great baby shower gift for mom to start a collection for baby. I bet it will be very popular for the holidays. I'm already considering it! Something about kids getting excited about the mail, paired with books, makes this really appealing to me.

      ReplyDelete
    2. What a great idea! I'll have to look into this for my niece. Just sent her a bunch of Little Golden books. Thanks for the info!

      ReplyDelete
    3. This is one of the better subscription boxes I have heard of. I am into literacy and you know I am a reader. I will think about getting this as a gift for my grand niece--I think she will love it!

      ReplyDelete
    4. This is great. We typically read a book then just donate it away anyways. http://www.parentinghealthy.com

      ReplyDelete