Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Magic Meemees from Future of Play Review

We received a sample in exchange for a honest an unbiased review.

We had the opportunity to review Magicmeemees from Future Of Play.





Have you all discovered Magicmeemees yet? They were only just released in August of this year. Allow me to introduce you, if not. Magicmeemees are adorable little characters who live in the land of Meeopolis, each character having their own little world there. Each character's world in Meeopolis is represented with their own symbol. There small, about the 100 millionth the size of us.

What's amazing about Magicmeemees? Their built in technology allows them to be interactive with you, their playland, food and other Magicmeemees! Each of the characters have a mind of their own. Push down on their head and bring them to life.

There are 24 Magicmeemees in Season 1. Also available are 26 different yummee surprise bags including 2 rare ones. These colorful characters and playsets can inspire much play value but they can also be collectibles. I been thinking I might end up with collecting these amazing adorable characters.

I have a Magicmeemee tip. If your Magicmeemee is the color red and angry all the time you can purchase the food or matching playset that goes with their land. You'll have a happy interactive Magicmee.

Magicmeemees is a new toy brand that incorporates feelings, fantasy, food and fun. These cute characters inspire children to story tell and use their imaginations. I really expect these to be a big hit. Future of Play is an exciting new toy company seeking to upend the industry with it's acclaimed toy masters and their unconventional take on how toys are imagined, storied and designed.

Magic Mee Mees can be purchased at: Amazon, Toys R Us, Walmart, K-mart and Target.

You can connect with Future of Play via Facebook , @magicmeemees , Instagram , Pinterest ,

4 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of these before, but they have the look of a gift that is going to sell out in the stores this year. I love toys that promote imagination and have an interactive component. It's perfect for my niece! Thanks, you've helped me get a little further on my Christmas shopping list. :) Glad I can find it at Target, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable! I miss the days when my son would play with things like that. Now it's just computers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love anything that encourages imaginative play. There's nothing better than watching your kids be creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't heard of these before but they look and sound really cute! I think my grand niece might be a bit too young for them--but if they are still around in a year or so (which I have a feeling they will be)-I will be looking into getting her a set or two.

    ReplyDelete