Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Monday, October 31, 2016

Photo Blanket from Collage.com Review

We received a sample in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.

As a mother I take many pictures. I love displaying our memories around our home. Collage.com gave us the opportunity to create and review one of their Sherpa Photo Blankets again this year, I was thrilled. I decided I would create the blanket for my mother this year. As she has always loved displaying her photos, I thought this could be something she would cherish and treasure for years to come. She says the pictures of the grandchildren doing their everyday things are her favorite.





Each customize-able photo blanket at Collage.com is printed on high quality, durable fleece and is machine washable. The plush on these fleece blankets ensure that the photos are as sharp as possible, they are perfect to use as a quilt or hang on the wall.

The process of creating the photo blanket on the Collage.com site is very easy. I uploaded my pictures and cropped where I needed to. The software is very simple to use. I was able to choose my own background and text.

When I received my blanket from Collage .com, I was very happy to find a soft blanket with photos that were clear and sharp. It is beautiful, and though my mother hasn't seen it yet I am sure she will be delighted with it. I like that they can be put in the washer machine. I've seen others get customized gifts and their photos come out looking blurry, there's no worry at Collage.com the details are clear and sharp, without any pixelation.

With so many options for customizable picture products, why just have all your pictures in a photo album? I'm thinking some picture coasters would be nice. Maybe photo pillows for the couch. They even have rugs! Not to mention what a great idea, a photo product would be for the coming holidays. Most people love receiving gifts that capture a certain memory. A photo product would be not only a great Christmas or Hannukah gift but also a wonderful idea for birthdays, graduations, bridal and baby showers... and a just because you love someone idea.

I have yet to tell you that the customer service at Collage.com is just as great as any other part of the experience. Whether you have questions about designing your project or the shipping of your project, they are willing to go beyond to make sure your experience with Collage.com is satisfactory to you.

Co-founders of Collage.com are Joe Golden and Kevin Borders who were students at the University of Michigan. When Kevin ran into a problem while creating a one of a kind anniversary gift for his girlfriend, he was unable to find the right software. he teamed up with Joe and together they put the software together that would become Collage.com. Joe and Kevin turned a labor of love project into a business, and today they lead over 30 employees dedicated to making custom products easy for everyone.

You can connect with collage.com via , @collagedotcom , Pinterest , Instagram , Their Website .

7 comments:

  1. These are such great gift ideas! I've used them before and love the quality and customer service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CJ Across the AvenueNovember 1, 2016 at 1:10 PM

    This is totally my kind of gift. I love personalizing things and photos are so fun! A photo blanket this time of year will definitely get used, so it's functional, too! Cool idea, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would make a great gift for several people on my list. I've never dealt with this company before, but it sounds like a great company

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your collage blanket! You chose such an adorable collection of photos. I have heard of this company, but haven't tried them yet. Now seeing the quality of their work here, I just may. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Mom would love one of those fleece photo blankets with the pictures of all her grandchildren and lets not forget her great grand daughter! I would probably have to gove her the site and the money to have it made up the way she wants it--you have to know my Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made a collage blanket last year for my Mom and this year added my son's favorite characters to design a blanket http://parentinghealthy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful gift idea! This is personal and useful. So many people I know would love to get one for a gift, and it also the care and attention I get to put in creating it. Thanks for adding about the customer service. That is really important in customizable things.

    ReplyDelete