Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Monday, November 7, 2016

Graeter's Ice Cream since 1870

We received a sample in exchange for a honest an unbiased review.



I don't know about every family, but our family loves an after dinner dessert. One of our favorites is a bowl of delicious ice cream, some more than one! My eldest son and I had the opportunity to try some Graeter's ice cream. I had the Oregon Strawberry. Oh, my, was it awesome. My bowl was the creamiest strawberry deliciousness I have ever had the pleasure of devouring... And strawberry has always been my favorite. I am wondering why I didn't try this before, when I thought I was actually allowed to eat as much ice cream as I wanted.





David finally chose Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip. He loved the peanut butter flavor and he kept saying "Now these are chocolate chips, they are big enough to really taste the chocolate and they're chocolaty. About the 3rd time I had to try some too. He's so kind, he let me try 1 bite of his Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip! That bite though... Yum! Smooth and creamy and so g-o-o-d!



About Graeter's:
The Graeter's traditional French Pot process is the true magic behind the making of Graeter's, the world's finest ice cream. By creating just two gallons at a time, Graeter's achieves an irresistible creaminess that's completely unlike any other ice cream.

Graeter's start by using only the finest ingredients, such as: fresh cream and milk from Ohio farms that pledge not to use any artificial growth hormones; 100% cane sugar; egg custard; gourmet chocolate for their signature chocolate chips.

Their custard and flavor bases are VAT-pasteurized to develop the best possible flavor profile. The highest quality all natural ingredients and flavorings are then added to be frozen into 2-gallon batches of ice cream.

Small-batch freezing is what separates Graeter's from other ice cream manufacturers. They use 2-gallon French Pot freezers, a technology that's been around for over a century, but long since abandoned and forgotten by the commercial ice cream industry.

Their small batches are then hand-swirled by their dedicated artisans in 2-gallon French Pots. Each 2-gallon batch of ice cream is slowly frozen, resulting in a rich, creamy texture.

And lastly, to get the ice cream into a pint they use one of the most sophisticated pieces of equipment available - a big spoon. On an average day they hand-pack nearly 20,000 pints!

They committed to bringing us the finest, creamiest, most deliciously indulgent ice cream in the world. That is why they use only the highest quality ingredients in everything they make.

Graeter's is famous for the massive chunks of gourmet chocolate found in their signature chip flavors. They create these unique chips by pouring their own specially prepared liquid chocolate into the French Pot just as the ice cream is finishing. The result is nothing short of spectacular, velvety smooth chunks of sweet chocolate in every bite.

You can connect with Graeters via Facebook , @graeters, Pinterest Instagram, You Tube and Their Website .

2 comments:

  1. The Toffee Chocolate Chip sounds amazing. I'll have to see if I can get some near me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ice cream sounds so yummy! I love ice cream that have chunks in it.

    ReplyDelete