Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

My Baby's Heart Beat Bear Review





My sixth grandchild is on the way and what makes this one special is because he is my son and my daughter in law's first child. Something special was necessary and My Heart Beat Bear was it. I chose to review a dark blue octopus Baby's Heart Beat Animal because they decided since their baby is a boy, they would decorate his nursery in their favorite team's colors. Their team is the Dallas Cowboys so gray and navy blue it was. They added in some red and a white dresser to set the color scheme. It looks amazing, Liam's Heart Beat Octopus was the perfect final touch.





It was very easy for mom to record the babies heart beat both at the Dr. visit and at home with a fetal Doppler. Actually it is very simple, my granddaughter 10, could do it all by herself using the sound from the ultrasound. No worries on this being difficult.

If you are looking for a unique pregnancy keepsake or baby shower gift, what could be more precious than having a recording of the baby's heartbeat? My Baby's Heartbeat Bear provides everything you need to capture the Baby's Heartbeat from the ultrasound. Preserving the Baby's Heartbeat is a gift to be treasured forever.

The My Baby's Heartbeat Bear comes with an adorable stuffed animal and re 'heart' recorder. A second recorder can be ordered to record a voice message from someone special.

Recording the Baby's Heartbeat is simple. Doctors check the Baby's Heartbeat at every appointment with an ultrasound machine or Doppler, at this time switch the button on your red heart. Squeeze the heart to record. After the recording is complete turn the switch to playback. You will have the precious sound of the baby's heartbeat to treasure forever.

There are more than 26 cute creatures to choose from. Their all crafted from the softest, highest quality fleece-like material and polyfil.



Purusha is the girl behind the My Baby's Heartbeat Bear. A lifelong passion for children led her to a career in pregnancy sonograms and a happy life with three children at home.

Purusha graduated in 2000 with a degree in Diagnostic Medical Sonography, and became a medical sonographer specializing in OB/GYN. After a few thousand belly scans and a few years later she gave birth to twins, a boy and girl. Later on she gave birth to another baby boy.

In 2009, Purusha discovered the amazing bears that record the baby's heartbeat. After years of hospital work she decided to work with a private contractor so she could spend more time with her family and follow her dream of giving expectant mothers the ultrasound experience she thought they deserved. Part of that included creating a memory a mother could hold near and dear to her heart forever.

She started offering the bears to her patients and they loved them. It didn't take long for other family members to take an interest. Purusha was even soon recording messages from siblings to be. Purusha hopes the My Baby's Heartbeat Bear provides other families with the same happiness it has brought hers.

You can connect with My Baby's Heart Beat Bear via My Baby Heart Beat , @Heartbeat_Bear , Pinterest ,
You Tube ,
Instagram and
Their Website .

3 comments:

  1. CJ Across the AvenueNovember 3, 2016 at 10:26 AM

    I absolutely love this idea! My very good friend is due soon and I can't wait to get this for her as a shower gift. What a thoughtful and special present.Thanks so much posting about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so precious. I wish they had this when I was expecting my son

    ReplyDelete