Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer Review

We received a sample in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.


PURELL is America's #1 hand sanitizer and is the brand most preferred by doctors, professionals and consumers, this is a fact. This is something I depend on every cold and flu season. I have COPD and when I catch someone's little cold it can mean terrible news for me. I get sick then my lungs fill and when that happens I end up in the hospital. Once I was even put on a respirator and flown to another hospital. Staying well is something I take very seriously.



How can we avoid germs though? They are every where we go. Even at a grocery store, you can stay away from everyone the best you can, but how do you know someone didn't pick up that bottle of juice, decide they wanted pulp free and switched it, putting the bottle in your hand back in the cooler? I have grandchildren. Five of them, 6 in February. Three go to the daily germ factory. The 2 little ones wipe their noses on me. They all cough and croup when they are sick. To wait for them all to be healthy would mean weeks even a month without seeing them. That ain't gonna happen. All four of my grown children stop by after being at the store, church, or work. Who knows how many germs they bring with.

Now enter PURELL, my hands are disinfected after contact with any one not feeling the greatest or after touching anything they have handled. That gives me such  reassurance that germs aren't being passed to me by anything I'm touching. My loved ones know how important it is for me to stay healthy so some carry their own PURELL so they can use it before coming in. Those who don't aren't offended that I have a small bottle hanging right by the door. I haven't caught anything serious enough, to even go to the ER, since I began using PURELL in the fall of 2012. PURELL has definitely worked for me.

A Word for the Wise 
Public health organizations are encouraging preventive measures this cold and flu season to help prevent the spread of germs that can cause illness. Everyday hand hygiene, both handwashing and hand sanitizing with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer is the single most important way to reduce the spread of germs.

GOJO is a family-owned company based in Akron, Ohio. For almost 70 years GOJO, maker and inventor of PURELL Advanced Instant Hand Sanitizer, has focused on the betterment of the lives we touch. It's their focus on the well-being of people that inspired us to invent a new waterless approach to hand sanitization in 1988 and PURELL, America's #1 Instant Hand Sanitizer was born.

Something I especially liked WHAT DOES PURELL DO TO DISCOURAGE MISUSE BY INGESTION? PURELL Instant Hand Sanitizer contains bitter, unpleasant-tasting ingredients that make it undesirable to drink. They add the unpleasant taste to all PURELL products to discourage ingestion. Filtering the alcohol from instant hand sanitizer gel, as described in some media reports, does not remove the bitter, unpleasant taste.

You can connect with Purell via Facebook , @PURELL , and PURELL Website

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Purell! We use it a lot during the winter months due to increase in colds, flu, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean --I have lungs that are not in the best shape either! It is so darn easy to pick up others germs--Purell foes help--a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a must-have during cold and flu season. Though I am careful not to over use it and dry out my hands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep one of the little bottles in my purse, my husband keeps the pump bottle on his desk at the office and we also keep some in our cars. Purell, doesn't seem to dry out my hands like other brands do!

    ReplyDelete