Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Founding Father's Coffees Review

We received a sample in exchange for a honest an unbiased review.



We had the opportunity recently, to try a few ahem, dozen cups of brew from Founding Father's Coffee Blends.

I'm one of those many folks that just can't seem to get going in the morning until I have a good cup of coffee. I have a toddler at home, so coffee for me is a must.

Founding Father's coffee has some delicious tasting brews. I have yet to choose my favorite out of them.
Here is what is available:

  • Morning Blend Light Roast – Brighten your day with this perfectly balanced, aromatic coffee with an enjoyably smooth finish.
  • Organic – Peruvian Organic, Sunrise Blend Organic, Mountain Java Organic, Donut Shop Organic, Fair Trade Organic Dark Roast and Rainforest Medium Roast.
  • 100% Colombian Medium Roast – This coffee has a deliciously rich taste with satisfying, full-bodied character.
  • Donut Shop Medium Roast – This classic coffee blend is rich, smooth and satisfying.
  • French Roast Dark Roast – This intensively rich coffee has a soft smoky flavor with a smooth taste and velvety body.
  • French Vanilla Medium Roast – The sweet and creamy essence of vanilla creates a luxurious coffee experience.



    Each flavor is available in 16, 36 and 80 count brew cups. There are 12 oz. bags and whole beans. Single brew cups are available in cocoa, Espresso, and Cappuccino.

    Founding Father's start their coffees with exceptional beans that go through numerous testing to be sure their the best. Physical testing as well as multiple sensory evaluations to make sure each flavor profile is matched perfectly on critical characteristics of aroma, acidity, body, flavor, balance, uniformity and aftertaste. Put the best of the best through the precision roasting technology and equipment at Founding father's, maybe, just maybe you will have the best cup of coffee ever!

    Not only is Founding Father's coffee superb, we love their cause, supporting military men and women and their families. Founding Father's uses 50% of its proceeds to support American Military Families.

    My husband and I both have members on both sides of our families in the military. We like to support companies and brands that like to give back to those who give us everything.

    Phil Knutsen started Founding Father's products with a mission in mind. His mission was to support American military families at a heroic level in their greatest time of need. Founding Father's brand represents a commitment to ideals and the values of America.

    Give Founding Father's brew a try..support those who give so much to us..and get a superb cup of coffee in the process of doing something great!

    You can purchase Founding Father's at Wal-Mart, Amazon as well as AAFES Exchange, Coast Guard Exchange, Marine Exchange, Navy Exchange, Piggly Wiggly, Shopko, Hyvee, Price Cutter, Quincy Farm Supply Co., Old Time Pottery, Festival Foods, Sunset Foods, Burlington Coat Factory, Atwood Distributing, Farm and Home, Blain's, Home Goods, Ranch and Home, Big R West Distribution, L&M Supply and other fine retailers.

    You can connect via Facebook , @FFcoffees and Founding Fathers Coffees Website .
  • 19 comments:

    1. I do want to try it out. The French Vanilla Medium Roast sounds heavenly to me! Plus, I just love the name of their brand.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Finally--a company that still sells ground coffee in bags!! I generally go with the Morning Blends or 100% Columbian--but the Donut Shop blend sounds mighty tempting.

      ReplyDelete
    3. I am not a huge fan of coffee, but my husband is. I bet he would like the French Vanilla Medium Roast!

      ReplyDelete
    4. A smooth cuppa coffee is the first thing I reach for in the AM. I need a little quite time before everyone else wakes up.

      ReplyDelete
    5. I would love to try the Donut Shop Medium Roast. I think it's wonderful that 50% of its proceeds are used to support American Military Families.

      ReplyDelete
    6. I love coffee and usually drink 3 cups in the morning

      ReplyDelete
    7. I'm excited to try this brand. I love coffee.

      ReplyDelete
    8. I have never heard of this brand of coffee but I would love to try it. I especially like that Founding Father's uses 50% of its proceeds to support American Military Families.

      ReplyDelete
    9. My husband and I are coffee drinkers and would love to try these!

      ReplyDelete
    10. I will definitely be buying from this company, that is so awesome that they give to our Veterans and their families.

      ReplyDelete
    11. We love coffee and my daughter and I enjoy trying new k cup varieties. We would love this!

      ReplyDelete
    12. Love trying different coffees!

      ReplyDelete
    13. I love going on coffee dates with my husband!

      ReplyDelete
    14. I like that they offer some many flavors, my husband always likes his stronger

      ReplyDelete
    15. I love that they donate half of their profits to our military families! I'd love to try their dark roast coffees!

      ReplyDelete
    16. All of these Founding Fathers coffee flavors sound wonderful. I'm one of those people who just can't get going in the morning without my coffee, so I'm always trying new brands to find that perfect one. It's also wonderful that these folks donate part of their profits to military families who certainly need all the help they can get.

      ReplyDelete
    17. These sound delicious. I also LOVE that they donate a portion of their proceeds. What a wonderful thing!

      ReplyDelete