Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Rubik's Build It Solve It from Winning Moves

We received a sample in exchange for a honest an unbiased review.

We had the opportunity to review Rubik's Build It Solve It from Winning Moves.



I remember having a Rubik's cube when I was younger, I have never solved one of them. I was wowed because my son solved a Rubik's Cube. I thought building your own and solving it was a neat concept. It took Kayla (Christina's daughter) and a friend to get this one together. Without the giggling I'm not sure if she could do it alone or not. She is just 11 though.

Build and solve your own Rubik's Cube with the Rubik's Build It, Solve It Puzzle. This was designed for children ages 8 years and older

Included with the kit was 60 plastic tiles, 1 mini-screwdriver, 7 spacer rings, 7 metal springs, 7 metal screws, 18 corner cube pieces, 13 edge pieces, 6 center cubes, 6 core axel rods, 2 core halves, 1 core center spacer, vac tray, Build It instructions and You Can Do The Rubiks Cube Solution Booklet.

Winning Moves Games was founded in 1995 by four highly esteemed game industry professionals. Since they have become a leading maker of board games, puzzles and card games. They forged a close relationship with one of the world's largest game companies, Hasbro Inc, owner of Parker Brothers and Milton Bradley. As a result many of the long lived Milton Bradley and Parker Brothers games are now exclusively made by Winning Moves. These talented group of game marketers and developers are on a mission to provide happiness to their consumers by offering cool, classic, retro and fun games for everyone.

You can connect with Winning Moves Games USA via;
Facebook , @WinningMovesGames , and You Tube , Pinterest , Instagram  and Their Website .

What do you think of this great product?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I remember when the Rubiks cube first came out. My dad was forever trying to solve the puzzle; one day when he was away my brothers removed the colored squares and rearranged them so it was finished., when dad came home he was a little ticked but eventually laughed about it. My husband took a brown paper bag the type groceries used to combine and made holes for arms and head; then colored the bag to look like a Bubiks cube. He then placed my 2 year old son at my dads door to trick or treat. It was priceless!

    ReplyDelete