Stay Connected

Facebook Twitter Google+ pinterest You Tube

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Little Leaves Sun Protective Clothing Review

We received a sample in exchange for a honest an unbiased review.

Recently, we received apparel for Brandi Lynn from Little Leaves Clothing Company .  She got two new shirts a hat and a pair of sunglasses.   All of these were very cute.



Brandi Lynn loves these summer days, trips to the park, walks around our neighborhood and playing in her new little pool.  I get really concerned though about sunburns and heat from the sun.  I don't want her to miss out on any outside time but I want to protect her skin.

The rays of the sun have proven to be dangerous, if you are exposed to them for too long. The amount of people getting skin cancer is growing every year.  It's important to take protective measures.  Its important to know that there is a place like Little Leaves Clothing Company, they offer sun protective clothing.



Little Leaves Clothing Company was founded by parents and doctors. Dr. Carley Gomez-Meade and Dermatologist Dr. Carlos Gomez-Meade searched for affordable and fashionable sun protective clothing. They discovered that sun protective clothing was mostly offered for swim wear. The sun goes beyond the pool so, they founded Little Leaves Clothing Company.

Little Leaves Clothing are made from a bamboo fiber blend, which is extremely soft. This fabric is preferred by people who have eczema-prone skin, and chosen by people who have sensitive skin. This fabric is naturally hypoallergenic, absorbent, (moisture wicking) odor resistant, antifungal and antibacterial. It is more breathable than 100% cotton. The fabric offers an ultra violet protection of 50+ and blocks 98% of the sun's harmful rays. The apparel is free of chemicals, only using an all natural non irritating dye.



Brandi Lynn has worn her shirts out in the sun. The shirts which are cute and fashionable are light weight and very soft.  They're very well made and Brandi Lynn seems to be really comfortable in them.



We love that the apparel from Little Leaves Clothing Company is environmental friendly, fashionable, affordable and sun protective.  I'm happy that Brandi Lynn is happy comfortable and protected from those hot sun rays.



You can connect with Little Leaves via Facebook , @littleleavescom , Pinterest , You Tube and Little Leaves . com

6 comments:

  1. Now that's an invention. I get sunburned from riding in the car if the sun is hitting a certain way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree an I remember the long hours of driving days. I get it now from being in the sun because of my medication.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My youngest daughter needs a few of these! She's always burning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how cute these clothes are and safe for outdoor use! I wish they were around when my baby was a baby...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish they had products like this when my boys were younger, what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those little shirts are adorable (but your granddaughter is cuter!!) I'm so glad that they finally came out with clothing that protects the skin from harmful rays--actually a lot safer then the lotions in my opinion-especially for children!!

    ReplyDelete